The Student Room Group

in2science Interviews

So, in the midst of AS exams, just wondering who has an in2science placement interview next Sunday 24th?

:ahee: might see you there

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
hey, I got an interview too next saturday tho, a day before yours. ill try and tell you how it goes
Reply 3
Original post by Hood15
hey, I got an interview too next saturday tho, a day before yours. ill try and tell you how it goes

Thanks, I've seen an old post where people shared how it went on TSR, Which placement did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Hood15
X

Original post by acelle
X

When did you hear back from them?
I haven't heard anything since I applied...
Reply 5
Original post by Neuth

12th May, but that's because I applied in February... When did you submit your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by acelle
12th May, but that's because I applied in February... When did you submit your application?

Ah, okay - March?

I have a Nuffield Placement so I won't be too fed up if I don't get in, it's just nice to know what times they think they'll let people know by, etc. :yep:
Reply 7
Original post by acelle
Thanks, I've seen an old post where people shared how it went on TSR, Which placement did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

medicine for first option and I can't remember the second but I think it was neuroscience
Reply 8
Original post by Neuth

I heard back on the 12th of May too, check your junk box
Reply 9
Original post by Hood15
I heard back on the 12th of May too, check your junk box

Already have - nothing there :dontknow:
I doubt I'm gonna get it I applied like 3hrs before the deadline lol
Reply 11
Original post by anushka4g
I doubt I'm gonna get it I applied like 3hrs before the deadline lol

You never know, you did do it before deadline I suppose :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acelle
You never know, you did do it before deadline I suppose :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you ask in your interview for people who haven't received an email does that mean they don't get a placement? Then I could accept my other placements instead of keeping everything on hold
Reply 13
Original post by anushka4g
Could you ask in your interview for people who haven't received an email does that mean they don't get a placement? Then I could accept my other placements instead of keeping everything on hold

Can't you email them as that's the quickest way but sure I don't mind asking for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acelle
Can't you email them as that's the quickest way but sure I don't mind asking for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I've got an interview tomorrow at 13:30pm, anyone else??
I'm so nervous. Has anyone had their's already? If so, how'd it go?
Reply 16
Original post by AvocadosConstant
Hey! I've got an interview tomorrow at 13:30pm, anyone else??
I'm so nervous. Has anyone had their's already? If so, how'd it go?

Me me me me me, I shall see you there :ahee:
Original post by acelle
Me me me me me, I shall see you there :ahee:

Yay!!! I'm scared :frown: I can't remember what I applied for, it was either Physics or Engineering and I'm worried they'll realise I can't remember :frown::colondollar:
Reply 18
Original post by AvocadosConstant
Yay!!! I'm scared :frown: I can't remember what I applied for, it was either Physics or Engineering and I'm worried they'll realise I can't remember :frown::colondollar:

Hahaha how did you forget!! And I applied for engineering too...does it mean....we're in competition for a placement *takes out gun*
Original post by acelle
Hahaha how did you forget!! And I applied for engineering too...does it mean....we're in competition for a placement *takes out gun*

*raises eyebrows*
*reaches into pocket*
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!
:battle:

Quick Reply

Latest