The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spandy
Eew, that's disgusting.

Agreed! Wtf man... that's just plain weird. I wonder if the guy would be willing to allow his girlfriend the right to go through his facebook acc.

If that was my boyfriend, I'd backhand him and be all like,"bitch, you don't own me. Get the **** out my face, I'm gonna count to 10." :tongue:

Nah... but in all seriousness, I only allow my bf to see my texts because of a 'safety' -related problem that happened recently. If you don't trust a girl enough to go on her word that she won't cheat/etc. cut her loose ffs. Let her find someone better.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:facepalm: Manchester is east of Liverpool ¬¬

Oh shuush :frown:
Original post by TornadoGR4
To the right*

I fail.
Original post by SophieSmall
Oh shuush :frown:

:console:
Original post by Anonymous
just because she considers it normal that doesnt make it okay? this isn't something harmless like 'they share toothbrushes and they think its normal its ok' this is hes before very controlling
yikes do you even know how abusive relationships work

That's why I said as long as the girl is okay with it.
My lack of having relationships makes in unable to answer your question sadly.
:smile:
Well I obviously have them as a friend on facebook so all of their stuff appears on my wall anyway. Don't see how looking at their profile every now and then is any different since I already see most stuff.
Original post by Daenerys...
I do and especially it's important that he changes his relationship status so that other girls know he's taken. I don't have BF atm but that's what I did with my previous ones in fact checking their FBs when they're an exBF is the best lol you could see how much ****ter their lives have gotten also can compare with the new girl they have if they have one at all. lol

maybe if you got rid of that ridiculous sig and stop holding girls to such unattainable standards of beauty you'd have more luck. What sort of girls do you go for? 'cause I have a feeling you're punching way above your league.

I go for white girls.
I used to always check my ex-bfs messages when we were together, because he had a lot of female friends and was very flirtatious. Turns out he did cheat on me while we were together, so I wasn't a complete psycho there :wink:
It's fine with my current bf though, mostly because he doesn't show remote interest in any other girls- it's a trust thing :smile:
if the guy/ girl isn't doing anything untoward, they shouldn't care about you looking at their messages, and vice versa
Maybe I should check your messages x
Reply 130
Original post by Anonymous
So im wondering, ive started going out with this girl and I was talking to a mate of myne who is in a long term realtionship. He told me he checks his girlfriends texts and facebook on a regular basis and he asks her about which guys shes been talking to at work, is this normal ?

That is no where near normal, infact it's clingy and really worrying.
That's not a relationship at all, just paranoia and walking on shards of broken glass.

Don't ever consider it OP.
Original post by LaMandarine
Not me, but my ex did, and apparently still does.
:rofl: After he broke up with me he blocked me from facebook but he still unblocks me every now and then to check me out.

Lol why don't you just block him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrnazz00923
Lol why don't you just block him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I'm better than him. I kept my doors open for friendship; if he just wants to stalk me and eventually see that I've restored my love life with somebody else, he's hurting himself, not me.

Latest

Trending

Trending