The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ddchunlap
Hey guys

Was wondering when we will start recieving and filling uni forms to comfirm things. I have comfirmed my firm and insurance, but i havent recieved anything from these unis. :frown:

well when did u confirm coz if you did it after about the 15th Dec you probably wont have heard anything as unis start to slow down for Christmas when the students go away lol.

umm besides lots of unis wont even be expecting folk to confirm until at least after the application deadline so i wouldn't expect anything until mid January.

all u'll prob get is "thank you" and some stuff about accommodation which a lot is done on line now so you wont even have to post anything back to them. Kent is my insurance and i've already done my accom form because it is done on-line. But many unis don't start allocating until about July and a few even wait until after results to start the process so don't be waiting for the postman everyday.

Basically just be patient, you'll some info soon, but nothing will be really life changing lol.
Reply 2
ddchunlap
Hey guys

Was wondering when we will start recieving and filling uni forms to comfirm things. I have comfirmed my firm and insurance, but i havent recieved anything from these unis. :frown:

Don't hold your breath. You might not hear anything even until results day. If you're really worried, call the university to make sure that everything is in order.
I don't think I received anything after choosing my firm and insurance. I'd already heard from my firm (Cambridge) for the Supplementary Application Questionnaire, request for written work, invitation to interview and offer letter and from my insurance (Exeter) for invitation to a post-offer open day. Cambridge don't allocate accommodation until results day and I couldn't apply for accommodation at Exeter because it was my insurance, so there was nothing else to do. You won't necessarily get anything, and if you do, it probably won't be until February at the earliest. The application deadline hasn't even passed yet and there's still loads of time until the deadline for choosing firm and insurance.

Latest

Trending

Trending