The Student Room Group

King of the friendzone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mochassassin
I can't give that away and spoil the surprise...:colone:

If this is a manoeuvre to escape the grandmother-zone, it wont work, it'd be too weird. :K:
Original post by cake_lover
If this is a manoeuvre to escape the grandmother-zone, it wont work, it'd be too weird. :K:

The fact that you even put me in the grandmotherzone is weird. It implies that I liked you and you rejected me. #awkward :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
What's wrong with being friends with a female? They're not just for being girlfriends...
The fact that you even put me in the grandmotherzone is weird. It implies that I liked you and you rejected me. #awkward :tongue:

:flybye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkEbbU9ZPv4

What I said wasn't banter as well? :s-smilie:
Love how guys are always the first to put a 'it was just banter' video/meme/gif assuming us girls got all serious all of a sudden. Awks. I know it was banter, otherwise I'd be having a hissy fit. :rolleyes:
What I said wasn't banter as well? :s-smilie:
Love how guys are always the first to put a 'it was just banter' video/meme/gif assuming us girls got all serious all of a sudden. LOL. Awks.

I meant that I was obviously joking, not being defensive. Stop saying "awks", it makes me think it's actually awkward goddammit! :argh:

Spoiler

i meant that i was obviously joking, not being defensive. Stop saying "awks", it makes me think it's actually awkward goddammit! :argh:

Spoiler

Awks. Awks. Awks. :colone:
Awks. Awks. Awks. :colone:

y u do dis? :cry2:
y u do dis? :cry2:

Cuz you put me on grandmotherzone. :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending