The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Physics Exam 20th May 2015

Hi, is anyone doing the Edexcel igcse physics paper 1 on Wednesday? I'm hoping it will be a good paper!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone have any ideas of what might come up? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Iphysics
Anyone have any ideas of what might come up? :smile:

4 days to go .. tell me how are yu studying?
Reply 3
How are you guys feeling about it?
Original post by Iphysics
Hi, is anyone doing the Edexcel igcse physics paper 1 on Wednesday? I'm hoping it will be a good paper!

yup i am giving , i hope its really easy cuz i feel physics is bit harder than chemistry,
how are u preparing for it tho ???
The sciences have been going horrendously so basically I'm stuffed. : /
what do you guys think will come up?
and any top tips?
the sciences haven't been going so well honestly, to a point that ive seen people tweet that they hope people don't achieve high grades so the grade boundaries can be low, praying for the best.
Original post by arminzan
yup i am giving , i hope its really easy cuz i feel physics is bit harder than chemistry,
how are u preparing for it tho ???

yep dude u have the same problem as me!
can we help each other out?!
Original post by Ahmed3651998
yep dude u have the same problem as me!
can we help each other out?!

i will actually strt preparing frm 2morrow cuz today i am trying to finish maths
how are u gonna prepare tho ??
Original post by sjsuleiman
the sciences haven't been going so well honestly, to a point that ive seen people tweet that they hope people don't achieve high grades so the grade boundaries can be low, praying for the best.

yeah true, they have been hard,but not horrendous. im trying to keep positive about them, twitter is a laugh after an exam because of how stupid some questions were. For me physics is the worst science but hopefully it will be ok
Original post by sara_pll
how are you guys feeling about it?

how are u feeling about it sara:u
Original post by rehmanator
how are u feeling about it sara:u

Well hello there rehmanator/ maths buddy
I honestley just want to get it over with but dreading it at the same time. What about you?
me too i struggle quite a lot with physics but i hope it goes well. just stay positive and you'll do great. wish you all the best!
how are u all preparing for it ??? i am really scared for physics
I'm more worried about the english literature on Monday... There is just too much too revise for
Reply 16
I'm just reading though my flash cards and notes at the moment, I've already done 5 sets of past papers haha! My exam is Wednesday at 1:30pm :smile:
Original post by Neymar27
I'm more worried about the english literature on Monday... There is just too much too revise for

what board are you?
IGCSE Edexcel,,, im doing Of Mice and men and an inspector calls
Original post by a_jawaid98
what board are you?
can anyone help me how to calculate the orbit of the moon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending