The Student Room Group

advice please! long..guy situe

Basiaclly last night i went to a friend of mines party, and her older brother was there, with his friends. Hes 18/19, on his gap year. There were her brother and his friends, my friend who is his sister and some of our friends, and then 4/5 girls who are younger than us who were there abit randomly - some had bfs there some were just coming along for something to do. Anwyay...so as the night goes on my friend asked him (the Brother) who he thought was the fittest girl here. He said me...not the girl that we thought he was getting with/the girl that fancies the pants off of him. Was abit bizarre but thought he was rather good looking so wasnt going to complain! We started watching the adams family and he was sitting with his arms around me and anotehr girl who is an old friend, and wewere kind of cuddled up...every now and again i cathc her staring but think..whateevr...
Nothing happens until a few hours later, when we start to watch gladiator and he lies next to me on the floor, and doesnt sit with the other girl who has alot of space around her. everyone falls asleep...were gettting closer and closer...adn start kissing. At some point she walks out the room, not sure if she saw us or not. He asks if i want to go upstairs...then up we go. Things happen but we didnt sleep together. whilst kissing after having done things she walks through and i didnt know but she was in the next room which links of of his room. She walks through, looks, and i dont really realise whats going on and so she sees me...

After this we stopped and i was quite...worried as i ddint want to upset her as she is in my house at school and is known for being quite bitchy etc.
We try and think of something to say to her cause i dont want her to tell anyone, esp not people at school, and especially not so a smy friend, his sister would know. After me worrying about what to say, he goes down and speaks to her, and tells me to give him 5 mins when i start to leave the room behind him. I wait around for a while and then go down, theyre in the kitchen. he is in a dressing gown and boxers, and i get a drink and go and sit down with them. Everytime i try and say something she says a snide remark - like yeah this is a great way to spend the new year. After a while i just get up and leave and try to go to sleep in the sitting room. a friend of hers and another boys go out and theyre all talking..im not sure if it was my imagination or if i could here them just saying a few things about me, like what happened etc.i could have mis heard though.
He comes in and talks to me and just says he thinks everythings sorted, and that he bought her a xmas present a month ago but didnt see her to give it to her, and so gave it to her today...im like oh right ok cool...and hes like yeah, just so you didnt think..
A while later im trying to sleep but cant stop thinking about whats happened and what im going to do and hes obbviously said to her dont tell anyone, shes abviously said why not, and he said because i have to go back to school with everyone and hes going travelling in 2 weeks.
She didnt bother saying bye to me or my friend who are in her house at school, which i think is really rude, but hugging the guy next to me.. there wasnt even a bye guys, happy ny see you back in school.
i want to say thank u to him for talking to her and that sorry, i didnt realise they were quite into one anotehr..which i thought they were but it wasnt obious to me at all.

i feel really bad, and i think she will tell people. I just dont want my friend to know as things were going really well between us and i dont want that to come in the way, and weve not been friends for long.
Howver, there were a few comments made between the other guys whilst we were having breakfast like 'Yeah so is there anything u want to tell us...anything that happened last night?' etc.

As we were going he gave me a kiss on the cheek goodbye (his ssi was there) and also kissed my friend who i left with goodbye.

I really really dont know what to do. i feel bad with her and i dont really know how to act as she is quite a ..well typical immature girl. I didnt want to upset her and honestly didnt eralise she liked him that much - he didnt kiss her, touch her etc, and hardly spoke to her the whole night.

i do like the guy...but he is going travelling and nothing could ever knowingly happen because of his sister. I woudlnt mind meeting up with him again before he went though. I said this to him when we were getting together.. but he doesnt have my number or anyway to contact me bar asking his sister which wouldnt happen.

any advice would be much appriciated..im quite worried and anxious as i dont know what to do., thankyou

Latest