The Student Room Group

Psychology AS Unit 2 2015 revision help!

Does anyone have a reasonably simple and standard list of studies/researchers that I can just learn? It feels like all my revision has consisted of is deciding which ones/how many to learn and I haven't got anywhere and do not know anything! Does anyone have any flashcards/notes on every researcher we need to know?

I purchased the Loopa Revision guide with all of the sample answers and spent literally hours making flashcards of all of the researchers just for one topic, but I haven't even attempted to learn from them as it's too many!:frown:

Also, does anyone know if the information from simplypsychology.org is enough to learn for the exam? If it would be enough then that's perfect and I'll just learn off of there but it doesn't seem like enough!

Please help!:frown:
Reply 1
I find in unit 2 it's less studies ( apart from milgram and Asch) and more theories and knowledge of topics. Apart from those 2 , I mainly only use studies to evaluate.
However, I use memrise to revise, a lot. This looks like a good studies course. I haven't tried it yet, but most of the stuff on there is good.
http://www.memrise.com/course/100447/aqa-psychology-a-unit-2-key-studies/

Quick Reply

Latest