The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I like a guy to be wider than me, in a manly kind of way :smile: but yeah...there's a limit lol.
Reply 61
nah, i dont really find muscles a turn on.
@ Tanya..

you like your man to look like that?
thats so wrong and gross. there again would you kick her out of bed knowing that she could beat you up with her little finger :p:
Reply 65

Why is she gold?
shavenwookiee
lol, That may have something to do with the fact I'm 6'2.5"... Having said though though, I've always had pretty broad shoulders...

All the guys i know that are 6ft plus are built big, height isnt really a factor
Frio3535
All the guys i know that are 6ft plus are built big, height isnt really a factor

Oh. Right, well then excuse my ignorence!

(I think I know what you're actually trying to say :wink: )
Reply 68
I think the perfect male form is probably in line with the old school bodybuilders. Bit of fat but big muscles underneath. Men like Ronnie Coleman are for a niche selection of birds. I once had a build like Charles Atlas', but became fat. I'm starting up again tomorrow.
Reply 69

I wouldn't mind having sex with her.

Just for the curiosity.... lol.
Reply 70
Abra
I wouldn't mind having sex with her.

Just for the curiosity.... lol.

:eek:
Reply 71
Lucy_88
Why is she gold?

They apply fake tan so the shadows looks deeper on their muscles, making them look more muscular, I think.
Frio3535

I watch quite a lot of mma fighting and if you look at the shorter fighters compared to like the heavy weights and stuff then less muscle on a short guy looks built, wheras more muscle on a taller guy will still not look as muscle bound. Its like with fat, short girls look fatter a lot easier than tall ones.
abrp
@ Tanya..

you like your man to look like that?

Lol, as I said that was the first picture I saw and I posted to say that I wouldn't mind that kind of body. I didn't say it was the man of my dreams :rolleyes: Couldn't be bothered to look for a picture of a perfect body type. In reality, I don't go for the body any way. I've fancied guys of many frames.
Reply 74
This body aint bad:wink: (although there's something weird going on with the hips)
swimmer.jpg
Reply 75
hmm..I like muscle, but prefer it to be sport body than gym body, because thats just try-hard.
I am hugely hypocritical though because I go to the gym, but wouldnt want a man who was vainer than me.:wink:
Reply 76
Nah, too much muscle isn't nice.
Reply 77
i think most people here are getting bodyfat levels mixed up with muscularity!
Reply 78
loottiiee
hmm..I like muscle, but prefer it to be sport body than gym body, because thats just try-hard.
I am hugely hypocritical though because I go to the gym, but wouldnt want a man who was vainer than me.:wink:

I agree. People who do sports tend to look a lot better than people who just lift weights, people who just lift weights can look unproportioned (is that a word?) and too big.
Reply 79
What do girls think of strongmen like Mariusz Pudzianowski?

Latest

Trending

Trending