The Student Room Group

bs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
I was getting worried as so many people are having sex without married.

I really don't see the point of not having sex before marriage. To attach such magical value to sex you have to be religious or mentally ill, or both, because, well, it's just shoving your cock into a vagina and having nice feels essentially. Why would you specifically wait to do that when you have undergone a particular ritual? How does such a ritual make you more prepared than before? How does doing it with a non-wife, especially considering doing it once doesn't hinder your ability to do it in the future, in anyway ruin the concept of sex?

Just take it as what it is - we eat food when we don't NEED to because it is fun and so we should have sex when we don't NEED to because it's also fun and it doesn't even hurt anyone, unlike eating excess food which indirectly does.
Original post by Sam Walters
In your "opinion". Its not fact. British sexuality has a heck of a long way to go. Still very oppressed because of views like this especially when you compare it to other countries.. Its nothing to do with you so how can you comment and say its over "sexualised"? Dont like it? Dont look at it and stop actively looking for something that for the most part is not there.

I'm not looking for it. But I see a lot of people giving sex so much importance. It is my opinion and I don't want to force anyone to accept my views. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by MylittlePlusle
There are so many people who are not virgins anymore.

Like your mum.
Reply 63
Original post by william walker
What happens if he is seduced by a girl. Who put herself upon him and he in the moment goes with it. See it isn't his choice, it involved more people.

His choice to change his mind.
Original post by MsFahima
I'm not looking for it. But I see a lot of people giving sex so much importance. It is my opinion and I don't want to force anyone to accept my views. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then stop being hypocritical and saying the world is sexualised.
Original post by Sam Walters
Then stop being hypocritical and saying the world is sexualised.

Err. I wasn't being hypocritical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
:blow::congrats:
Original post by Quady
Like your mum.

I know my mother isn't a virgin anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending