The Student Room Group

Hypothetical question..

If I was to complete a foundation year, so as to gain access onto a CompSci BSc course, but I failed the foundation year, could I reapply through student finance to another uni?

(Apologies for naiveties within this question - I am new to this)

Kind regards,

Asclepius TSR
I have no idea, so don't trust me on this, but, logically thinking - if you fail foundation year, how could you possible survive the normal 3 year BSc course?

Also, I've got another question. If I do foundation year, and then progress up to finish BSc, will my diploma show that I did the foundation year, or will I get the exact same diploma that you get if you went straight into the 3 year course ? If so, is there any disadvantage to this? Would that I mean I have less chances of being accepted in a postgrad. position, or a job?
Original post by BlueWolf16
I have no idea, so don't trust me on this, but, logically thinking - if you fail foundation year, how could you possible survive the normal 3 year BSc course?

Also, I've got another question. If I do foundation year, and then progress up to finish BSc, will my diploma show that I did the foundation year, or will I get the exact same diploma that you get if you went straight into the 3 year course ? If so, is there any disadvantage to this? Would that I mean I have less chances of being accepted in a postgrad. position, or a job?

Hmm, so surely you could reapply to Student Finance and get into another course? And good question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending