The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sprockette
I had a weird dream where my ex started showing all his friends naked oictures of me and I got really embarrassed. Then I went back to uni. Met him a few months later when I went home and I told him how upset I was - big emotional scene, then we got back together.....scary cos its not that random, just met up with him there at Xmas (have a bf now, but still like him - grrrr, hes always around!?!? Stupid temptation!!! :frown: )

Does he actually have nakey pics of you?
dr octagon
Does he actually have nakey pics of you?

No, thank gawwd!? If he did, I'd be really worried now! lol Twas just a random dream :redface:
Reply 62
Sprockette
No, thank gawwd!? I fhe did, I'd be really worried now! lol Twas just a random dream :redface:

Good. Because if he did, your tittaaaaaays would be all over the place.
dr octagon
Good. Because if he did, your tittaaaaaays would be all over the place.

Obviously, only in my head! :wink:
Reply 64
I had a nightmare about someone leaving all my electrical appliances switched on :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Something to do with extra scary flying balloons which you popped and they attacked you, at work and I was the only one scared and hid in a chiller. And then I got docked an hours wage for hiding in a chiller :s-smilie: Even though I was crying and explaning that I'm scared of normal balloons.
It was a well weird dream.
Reply 66
My UK mobile working without having to charge it. Pretty weird coz it has run out of battery weeks ago and I can't be bothered to recharge it, haha.
That I was mates with Mel B and Geri Halliwell and we were getting chased by paparazzi in a big weird building that I think I've dreamt of before :confused: and I was pushing one of their babies in a pram and I nearly dropped it down the escalator stairs.

Latest

Trending

Trending