The Student Room Group

Hound of the Baskervilles and OMOM Help!

Hi all, I am doing this test on Monday. I have been studying 'The hound of the Baskervilles,' will Part A be that then part B 'OMAM'
??? And does anyone know what you think the question is going to be about? For OMOM I have been told it is either going to be Significance of Slim or the Significance of Love in the book.
For the HOB my teacher keeps telling us that the theme will be mystery or the supernatural/superstition, but that is just her prediction.
As for OMAM we've been told that Curley could possibly show up? I don't really know much more.
Reply 2
Original post by melinalouise
For the HOB my teacher keeps telling us that the theme will be mystery or the supernatural/superstition, but that is just her prediction.
As for OMAM we've been told that Curley could possibly show up? I don't really know much more.

I got told that OMAM Slim would come up, because all the rest like curley have already shown. What do you suggest revising for Hound of the...
Just make sure you know what happens in every chapter, be aware of all the themes and where you can find examples of them in the novel and know how to analyse all of the characters and what they contribute to the story,
Good luck!
Reply 4
Thanks, you too. I have a RE Exam after, I LOVE RE!! Strange I'm actually looking forward to it>??
I had my RE exam last week, I was looking forward to it until I got the paper! Hope yours goes better than mine did.
Reply 6
Ow, do you have any websites which are useful?
Sorry I didn't reply, I sent a link but it was removed. How did the exams go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending