The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature - Unit 1 (AIS and OM&M) and Unit 2 (Conflict) predictions

So for Unit 1, I'm doing An Inspector Calls and Of Mice & Men.

This is what came up in June 2014:

17. How does Priestley present ideas about gender in An Inspector Calls?

18. What do you think is the importance of Eva Smith in An Inspector Calls and how does Priestley present her?

and June 2013:

17. Remind yourself of the ending of the play from ‘The telephone rings sharply.........’ to ‘......the curtain falls’. How do you respond to this as an ending to An Inspector Calls and how does Priestley make you respond as you do by the ways he writes?

18. In the opening stage directions, Priestley refers to Eric as ‘not quite at ease, half shy,half assertive’. How does Priestley present these and other ideas about Eric in An Inspector Calls?

So it's unlikely that The Ending, Eric, Eva Smith, or Gender will come up this year.
Do we have any ideas on what may come up? Could it possibly be about Mr. Birling or The Inspector again?

For Of Mice & Men, do we think Curley may come up? Or will it be another character reappearing again?

For Unit 2, I'm doing Conflict.

I have absolutely no clue on what may come up and I'm really bad at comparing poems, so an idea on what may come up and some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending