The Student Room Group

English lit "Martyn Pig" AQA

Since there are already a lot of OMAN threads, I have made this one only for Martyn pig so that we can share key points and quotations about different themes in the book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Okay, so for the Martyn Pig question: how important is it to include an introduction and conclusion.
Secondly, do you have any thoughts on what the question will be about? I've noticed that ideas about morality/ law have come up twice in only a few years so I imagine that sort of question will not come up?
Thanks.
Reply 2
I am going with a prediction of a more relationship based question & with introductions it gives examiners an impression that your essay will be good( that's if you start with a strong point), with conclusion I think it allows you to refer back to the question after developing all your points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Okay, thank you very much:smile:
Reply 4
My prediction was right... How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So happy with the question that came up for Martyn Pig - how did you find it?
Reply 6
Yh I found the Martyn Pig question really manageable but the OMAN was more challenging in terms of making alternative responses.
How did you find OMAN?

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMAM was okay found the section b easier than section a tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Same the passage you had to refer to in part a was quite difficult tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah there wasn't much that could have been said - I think I only wrote about 2/3 paras

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which question did everyone pick, I started the first one and then wanted to change but by the time I was in I had to keep going. But i'm glad I did. I think I wrote approx. 4 pages what about everyone else?
Original post by Dr Cobbold
Same the passage you had to refer to in part a was quite difficult tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im so glad a lot of people felt that way, it was pretty difficult for me
What was the 2015 questions for OMAM and Martyn Pig???
Original post by Cerisse Hughes
Which question did everyone pick, I started the first one and then wanted to change but by the time I was in I had to keep going. But i'm glad I did. I think I wrote approx. 4 pages what about everyone else?

What were the questions for both OMAM and Martyn pig?
Hi my lit exam on martyn pig is tomorrow. Any tips would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending