The Student Room Group

Girls: How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Are you happy with your height and weight?
How tall are your parents?

I'm 18, 5'10 and weigh around 9.6 stone. I'm not that happy with my weight I would prefer to be 11 stone but I've been putting on weight recently notably around my bum/thighs area which I like. I've put on 20 pounds in 2 years so I think I'm just a late bloomer. I'm also quite happy with being a tall girl.
My mum is 5'6 and my dad 6'2.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
177cm, I honestly have absolutely no idea how much I weigh. My mum is about 5'5 and my dad 6'1. Sometimes I like being tall sometimes it's kind of annoying XD
I'm pretty overweight so I'm not happy about that however I'm doing something about it. I've lost around 15 pounds so far. :flutterby:
I'm 5'10 and 202 pounds.
I'ma sexy 5'4 & 9 st, all curves baby :closedeyes:
Original post by Sycamores
I'm pretty overweight so I'm not happy about that however I'm doing something about it. I've lost around 15 pounds so far. :flutterby:
I'm 5'10 and 202 pounds.

Congratulations and keep up the great work :h:

It's soooo worth it.
Original post by Sycamores
I'm 5'10 and 202 pounds.

how the **** did you do that?! no wait. I know how to lose weight as the most I've dropped is 4 dress sizes in like a month, and Idk how I exactly did it but I was in a gym that whole time previously. I keep clothes I can't fit as motivation too. I strattle b/t 10st and 9 st :sigh: I think I'm naturally around 140lbs/10 st though, but thankfully not in a muffin-toppy way.
About 5'5''/5'6'', 115lb
I used to hate being short (I'm 5 3) but now I'm quite happy about that. I don't like my weight though. Although if I was taller maybe it would even out my weight more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
5'8.5", 61kg/134lbs (ish).

My mum is 5'9" and my Dad is 5'11" or something.

I'm perfectly happy with my height and weight :yep:
5'7, 7.11 Stone. The height I don't mind although I am so short compared to my family. Hwever, the weight is an issue, I don't seem to be able to gain weight no matter how hard I try to chane my diet, I eat a healthy diet but I tried to increase protein intake with no success. Eating unheathily did nothing but make me feel ill. I hate being lanky :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
5'10, 56 Kgs
4'9 and weight fluctuates usually between 100-110lbs.

I'm neither happy not or unhappy with my height. I've learnt to accept it.
As for my weight, I know even if I was underweight at 80lbs again I still wouldn't be happy because I know I have a disordered mind. But I am happier now than I've ever been by coming to accept that I will never have full control or happiness over my body.
5'0 and about 47kg. I would like to be taller but generally I'm alright with it. My mum is 5'3 and my dad is 5'5.
5ft 7. Probably about 8. 5 stones.
5ft 6 last time I checked. As for my weight I used to be about 59-60kg but I had some insecurity issues (people called me fat, thunder thighs etc) and dropped to 50kg. I am now at 53. I almost became addicted to weight loss :frown: Made me feel as though I'd accomplished something.
Now I get teased for being too skinny. you can never win with society :mad:
Just to put this out there since a lot of girls seem to be worried about being short, what's bad about being short as a girl? Most guys i know are a bit uneasy when the ladies tower over them :tongue:
5'2, 101.4 pounds (46kg) and I'm 7 stone (though these measurements were taken just over a year ago...I'm still the same height, weight hasn't differed much).

I eat a **** tonne of food though??? so confused :cry2:
Reply 18
Last time I checked I was 5'4.5 and hope I haven't grown to 5'5 since. I would hate to be taller than that!!! I already feel too tall as 5'4 even though trousers are all too long haha

My average weight is about 8st 7lb. I don't mind it, as my weight is divided up proportionally but I'd prefer if more of it were muscle than fat LOL

My mum is about 5'3 and dad is about 6'4 if I remember correctly :smile:
Original post by Maid Marian
5'0 and about 47kg. I would like to be taller but generally I'm alright with it. My mum is 5'3 and my dad is 5'5.

small gurl gang :colone: embrace it.

Quick Reply

Latest