The Student Room Group

As business edexcel 18th may

You guys ready?
its always section B that I mess up on tbh, multiple choice goes very well

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i struggle with section A, I HATE FORMULAS!
Am resitting this unit to get a couple more points overall for my second year as what I've learnt from A2 is quite relevant in terms of technique to help you , best of luck to you!
Reply 3
How are you guys revising for it? I've done all papers and im good with the content I dont know what else to do
Original post by imran_
How are you guys revising for it? I've done all papers and im good with the content I dont know what else to do

Hi Imran, yeah past papers has been my main focus for revision as questions are usually very similar.

Make sure you know your formulas for the multiple choice questions as they are very quick marks if you are confident on the calculations. (easy 4 marks per calucation question!)
Reply 5
i've basically gone over the formula's such as contribution. break even and the basic ones.
Guys, go onto business studies online, its really helpful!
exchange rate questions on multiple choice always confuse me!! do you guys have any tips on how you interpret these type of questions on exchange rate?
Reply 7
what formulas should i focus on the most do you guys think??
Reply 8
Original post by sas020898
what formulas should i focus on the most do you guys think??

I think, break even and contribution will come up tbh.. As well as them graphs that you have to fill in the gaps for. Stuff like price * quantity etc
Original post by GreenNinjaa
I think, break even and contribution will come up tbh.. As well as them graphs that you have to fill in the gaps for. Stuff like price * quantity etc

What would the graph look like? Is it a break-even graph?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody got any predictions for tomorrow?
Reply 11
Original post by Rainbow54321
Anybody got any predictions for tomorrow?

people have told me business plans
Original post by skittles100
What would the graph look like? Is it a break-even graph?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, thats unit 2
The graph where you calculate the total revenue or profit
and You gotta fill in them missing blanks
Original post by GreenNinjaa
No, thats unit 2
The graph where you calculate the total revenue or profit
and You gotta fill in them missing blanks

Ive never seen that in the textbook could you send me a pic please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean by business plans?
how would you do this question please? im stuck
Adonis Dascalakis, the Head Chef at Aroma Italia Pizzeria, has calculated that heneeds to prepare 60 meals a day at an average price of £12 per customer in orderto break even. Fixed costs work out at approximately £120 per day.Which of the following is the average variable cost per meal for Aroma ItaliaPizzeria at the break-even level of output?
60x12= 720
720-120=600
600/12=50
break-even output is 50 meals
*you should also define break-even
Reply 17
Original post by imran_

when is your exam?
Reply 18
Original post by skittles100
exchange rate questions on multiple choice always confuse me!! do you guys have any tips on how you interpret these type of questions on exchange rate?

SPICED
Strong
Pound
Imports
Cheaper
Exports
Dearer
how'd it go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending