The Student Room Group

Am I the reason she is still bullied?

So, there is a girl I know and a long time ago at the end of primary school and the beginning of secondary school. I encouraged everyone in the class to team up against her (I do not know why). And to stuff her in her locker and lock it. They were amazing lockers one of those big roomy American style models. Anyway, the event seemed to have some what changed her, she went from being a very talkative and happy individual to sad and upset all the time. I did not put her in the locker I clarify but merely encouraged others

I no longer tease her or anyone really. I occasionally mock a guy in my year. However, that is just for fun and practice. However, ever since she was locked in her locker all those years ago she has been regularly teased and bullied. Is it time for me to step in and help her. Or should I just sit back enjoy the show and prepare for A levels and university?
Reply 1
I sort of feel like the character Eustace Scrubb from the Narnia novels (always an excellent read by the way!), I brought about an even. And now just watch it poignantly continue from the sidelines.
Reply 2
Is that even a question to ask? Go and freakin do something! Stop mocking at that guy and grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP, by now most people know you're a troll. Oh, and a sad loser.
Reply 4
Original post by pagorai
Is that even a question to ask? Go and freakin do something! Stop mocking at that guy and grow up.

Posted from TSR `Mobile

He is quite fun to mock though. And he is not a vulnerable person. So I am not mocking him because he is an easy target.
Reply 5
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
OP, by now most people know you're a troll. Oh, and a sad loser.

No, I am not. I appreciate that I have caused an event. What happens now is not really my concern. However, I could get involved if that would make a difference.
Don't fall for bait. OP joined today and has posted three times. + So many people post stuff like this and you can tell it's to rile people up. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Walther1
He is quite fun to mock though. And he is not a vulnerable person. So I am not mocking him because he is an easy target.

It will be even more fun when he punches you on the face one day
Reply 8
Original post by karmacrunch
Don't fall for bait. OP joined today and has posted three times. + So many people post stuff like this and you can tell it's to rile people up. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a disposable account. I do not wish to post such a message on my main account as that could cause problems for my main account.
Reply 9
Original post by pagorai
It will be even more fun when he punches you on the face one day

He will not. It is just good sport.
He will not. It is just good sport.

You never know
No, I am not. I appreciate that I have caused an event. What happens now is not really my concern. However, I could get involved if that would make a difference.

It's not really your concern? It doesn't matter how many years ago it was, you were the instigator, and a reputation sticks - one that you encouraged others to participate in! Have you ever been bullied or made to feel like an outcast? School can be tough and kids are cruel, anything you can do to make this girl feel more confident/happy is worth it.
I'd perhaps confront her and do everything up most in your persuasive powers for her to accept your "D" in apology for the incident. This will perhaps fill her with confidence that she is wanted and attractive. I'd also hit the gym, this "Good Sport" of a Lad is going to British Elliot Rodger you and you'd better have a big enough biceps to chock him out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending