The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

St Edmund Hall (Teddy Hall) (Oxford) Students and Applicants

Teddy Hall students on TSR:

sjuthani (but you can call me Sam :smile: ) I'm also Academic and Careers Officer on the JCR Committee. (This year should be interesting :p: )
bobin- the fountain of all Teddy Hall knowledge (as long as you don't him who writes the Closet Chronicle).
georgecrabbe
trina
*embers* (Emily)

There's a couple of people I've left out here, who don't use TSR that much. If in doubt, check the current students page that's stickied at the top of the Oxford forum.

Links:
www.seh.ox.ac.uk - the official college site
http://jcr.seh.ox.ac.uk/ - Teddy Hall's JCR site
http://www.admissions.ox.ac.uk/colleges/sedm.shtml - the undergraduate admissions page for Teddy Hall
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Oxford_College_Pros_and_Cons#St_Edmund_Hall_.28Teddy_Hall.29- TSR wiki page for Teddy Hall
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7044055&postcount=13 My personal view on the amazingness of SEH!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thinking of applying at Teedy Hall, for the same course that you're doing, Sam!.
well, it's out of teddy, or new...
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Sorry to spam the thread Sam hehe... but it's all about New :p:
New is to Teddy Hall what the US is to England. They might be bigger, richer and more superficially impressive, but you wouldn't want to live there.
Reply 4
Agreed :smile: oh, and we have bops back!
Reply 5
yay for the bops news!
would like to point out that I'm a Teddy as well though currently on a year abroad so my appearance here may be a little erratic!

EDIT- just read the TSR Wiki thing (I did the first bit over the summer) and discovered that there won't be a ball this summer. Am v disappointed as i was planning to fly back for that and a few other things (including Portia dinner-, always amusing as I'm sure you'll find out, embers). Grrrr. /rant
Reply 6
Athena
I want to come to a Teddy Hall bop! *awaits invitation*

And Wadham have a ball this summer :flutter:

I'm game if you are. :biggrin:
Reply 7
BTW Sean, Emily and Trina, do you want me to put you on the first post of this thread? Just want to ask before I do any editing.

1361, trust me, Teddy Hall is the place to be to do PPE (and all other politics related courses :p: - just to annoy Rachel)
sjuthani
BTW Sean, Emily and Trina, do you want me to put you on the first post of this thread? Just want to ask before I do any editing.

1361, trust me, Teddy Hall is the place to be to do PPE (and all other politics related courses :p: - just to annoy Rachel)

Yes, please.

(Also, any other courses at all. :smile:)
Reply 9
yeah thats fine :smile:
Reply 10
Ooh, hello! I just noticed this whole new-fangled college thread thing... since when has it been here?

Anyway, I arrived back in college yesterday, and was the first person back! Have had the TV remote all to myself today!

Sam, if you could just mention in your initial post that as well as being the fountain of all Teddy Hall knowledge (as long as you don't ask me who writes the Closet Chronicle), I am also the JCR V-P.

Oh, and hey Trina! How's Germany?

xx
Reply 11
Robin, when the hell is the closet chronicle coming out? I have seen a single edition all term!
Reply 12
Bobin, Germany is going well, though I am disapointed by the lack of snow. Am thinking of coming to visit in feb/march as i have very random holidays- will be in touch when I know when :smile:
Sam, the closet chronicle only comes out about once a term max and it depends which mysterious person is editing it this year as to when that is.
Reply 13
I thought Teddy Hall didn't get bops etc any more because of the whole rubbish last year?
Reply 14
Bekaboo
I thought Teddy Hall didn't get bops etc any more because of the whole rubbish last year?

We did still have them, they were just not held in college because the porters refused to police them, and so were that much less fun. Now it just looks like we've got them back in the Wolfson Hall.
Omg we have bops back?
Waw =)
Reply 16
Bodast
Omg we have bops back?
Waw =)

Saturday 27th January (2nd Week). Theme TBC...

Yay!
Oooh mintul. That's great. Just remembered I was planning to prepare some decent costumes over the holiday but I uh... forgot.
Reply 18
Bekaboo

I'm curious:- what 'rubbish'? A quick link to an article would do. :smile:
Reply 19
bobin
Saturday 27th January (2nd Week). Theme TBC...

Seriously?! £$%"£%^&"$£(*^^(*$£"^(&)£$^!%$

Almost certainly going to be away that weekend. That's just rubbish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending