The Student Room Group

Has any of you ever been stalked?

On the internet or real life?

Scroll to see replies

Internet stalking is almost acceptable. What do you think something like Facebook is for? So you can stalk people's lives and drool over their photos, wondering why their life is so much better than yours.
No I am the stalkee rather than then stalker. :ashamed2:
by my ex, never stopped texting me, we worked togther so she made every excuse to be near me, she tried to getme to break up with my new girlfriend. I had to block her on everything and the only way i finally got shot of her was to be downright cruel and harsh about how good my girlfriend was in bed compared to her.
Original post by silverbolt
by my ex, never stopped texting me, we worked togther so she made every excuse to be near me, she tried to getme to break up with my new girlfriend. I had to block her on everything and the only way i finally got shot of her was to be downright cruel and harsh about how good my girlfriend was in bed compared to her.

Wow that's cold. What did you say.:teeth:?
Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Internet stalking is almost acceptable. What do you think something like Facebook is for? So you can stalk people's lives and drool over their photos, wondering why their life is so much better than yours.

:getmecoat:
Reply 6
do you mean stalled? As in stalled while driving? I did at the beginning when I was learning but I do it less now
Reply 7
Yep both irl and online. Was horrible and had to get everyone involved, parents, neighbours and the police.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by EdmundWoodstock

I'm talking about proper, like proper stalking, bruv. I'm talking about stealing your pics, threatening you type of stalking. You get me famdam
Internet stalked, yes. I remember reporting it to admin on a forum and the person involved was told publicly to either grow the **** up or she'll be banned. Not heard from her since! (she was also harassing others and got her mates to join in - how bloody pathetic)
I know facebook stalking is normal, but this one chick kept bringing up everything from my facebook in conversations, stuff from like three years ago. T'was a bit weird.
Reply 11
Original post by OU Student
Internet stalked, yes. I remember reporting it to admin on a forum and the person involved was told publicly to either grow the **** up or she'll be banned. Not heard from her since! (she was also harassing others and got her mates to join in - how bloody pathetic)

How exactly did she stalk you?
Reply 12
Original post by jlsmp
do you mean stalled? As in stalled while driving? I did at the beginning when I was learning but I do it less now

Mate, what are you talking about?
Reply 13
One of my friends was stalked on omegle. She was talking to some random guy and next thing you know he sent her an email and a picture of her house. It was the most horrific thing to happen. She told the police but they said they could do nothing about it. So she spent months over at other people's houses because she was so afraid :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
last year in may this dude in his late 20's hacked my twitter account with 50k, found my name, school, address, and photos of me. even worse, he kept hacking into my laptop camera and watched me for days without me even knowing. terrifying.
Reply 15
Original post by nabilahc
last year in may this dude in his late 20's hacked my twitter account with 50k, found my name, school, address, and photos of me. even worse, he kept hacking into my laptop camera and watched me for days without me even knowing. terrifying.

Omg, that sent shivers down my spine. How did you get rid of him?
Original post by nabilahc

Oh god that's freaky as ****

*puts blue tac on webcam*
Original post by luvinit
How exactly did she stalk you?

She kept following me around on to other websites. (in short, know her from one website which closed down and we all went on to another site and there were a few other websites too) She would publicly accuse me of stuff and made it clear she hated me for one reason or another. She got other people to follow me around and join in with the bullying.

As mentioned, admin on one forum told her off and another just ignored it. This other forum supposedly has zero tolerance to bullying; but don't actually do anything about it.

And then there were the saddos who I knew in real life who were obsessed with me who harassed me. Police weren't interested and I was pretty much told it was my fault. Thanks for that. Because of course, I made him constantly contact me. With one, he got thrown out of a group I used to attend because of his behaviour. (I wasn't the only one who had issues with him) With another, (apaprently, the whole thing was my fault) I was told he now wouldn't attend because of me. I've done nothing wrong. I've now left that group.
Reply 18
Original post by OU Student
She kept following me around on to other websites. (in short, know her from one website which closed down and we all went on to another site and there were a few other websites too) She would publicly accuse me of stuff and made it clear she hated me for one reason or another. She got other people to follow me around and join in with the bullying.

As mentioned, admin on one forum told her off and another just ignored it. This other forum supposedly has zero tolerance to bullying; but don't actually do anything about it.

And then there were the saddos who I knew in real life who were obsessed with me who harassed me. Police weren't interested and I was pretty much told it was my fault. Thanks for that. Because of course, I made him constantly contact me. With one, he got thrown out of a group I used to attend because of his behaviour. (I wasn't the only one who had issues with him) With another, (apaprently, the whole thing was my fault) I was told he now wouldn't attend because of me. I've done nothing wrong. I've now left that group.

Wow. You've encountered a lot of ****holes. I would be scarred for life
OP, I don't think you're in position to ask...

Quick Reply

Latest