The Student Room Group

Has any of you ever been stalked?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peppercrunch
Yes. This stalker kept calling me on a blocked number and kept saying random stuff. Even calling at night and it's happened for quite a while.

Now I don't answer any calls from a blocked number.

Why doesn't he just call from a pay phone or a different number? Seems rather half arsed if you ask me.
(edited 8 years ago)
I had someone call me a few times a month and they got really upset that I didn't know who they were. I once asked "who is this?" And they replied "it's me, you should know who I am" and this was on an unknown number so I couldn't block it :dontknow: I changed sim cards after about 3 months

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
Wow that's cold. What did you say.:teeth:?

told her that she couldnt compete with my gf doing certain things to me (which she would never do) whilst wearing a certain outfit (which she would never do)

She left quite quickly after that.

And what my gf was doing to me, one of the best memories of my life :colone:
Original post by luvinit
One of my friends was stalked on omegle. She was talking to some random guy and next thing you know he sent her an email and a picture of her house. It was the most horrific thing to happen. She told the police but they said they could do nothing about it. So she spent months over at other people's houses because she was so afraid :laugh:

:lolwut:
That's horrible.
Did she know the person who emailed her?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Suzanne123
That's horrible.
Did she know the person who emailed her?

Haha, no. It was just some random guy.
Reply 45
If I had a stalker they would give up; I walk a lot.
I'm a (fairly) pretty young lady and o have stalked someone. They had to come round and tell me to leave them alone or they would get the police involved.

I wasn't actually a weirdo. Just a woman scorned and had become obsessed a little.

Not all stalkers are nasty mad people.

I sought help from counselling and I'm cometely better now. I would never be like that again. I was 19 when I did it and 26 now.

I have been stalked in various ways since then
Reply 47
Original post by Mezza362
I'm a (fairly) pretty young lady and o have stalked someone. They had to come round and tell me to leave them alone or they would get the police involved.

I wasn't actually a weirdo. Just a woman scorned and had become obsessed a little.

Not all stalkers are nasty mad people.

I sought help from counselling and I'm cometely better now. I would never be like that again. I was 19 when I did it and 26 now.

I have been stalked in various ways since then

Oh, what happened exactly? :s-smilie:
Original post by luvinit
Oh, what happened exactly? :s-smilie:

I met him at first year of uni. I had a one night stand with him. He was a Virgin and I was pretty inexperienced so I think that's why I became obsessed. He was a lovely guy studying medicine which attracted me to him.

We met up a few times and then he told my friend he didn't want to know me anymore. I found out through her. I was so angry and hurt and heartbroken.

I did lots of crazy stuff. poor guy.
Original post by luvinit

? :smile:

Another thing I just remembered. I also stalked a guy in year 9/10 and followed him around (without him noticing) which may have included following him all the way to house after school a couple times. I managed to find his number (he'd posted it on Twitter in reply to someone) and I called him a hell bunch of times using unknown. I'd say random things in a weird voice to get a response just to hear his voice. Thinking about it now, I realize how creepy and silly that was.

I would be more professional with finding someone's address and number to get the most satisfaction out of it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEuGDZdCQAA-Xak.jpg :X
Original post by luvinit
Haha, no. It was just some random guy.

I think that would put me off the internet for life!
My sister was stalked by her secondary school teacher. He always used to follow her home, offer her lifts and call my mother asking to speak to my sis. In the end he got arrested when he tried to climb through what he thought was my sister's bedroom window but was in fact my parents room. Poor guy, I think there was something really wrong with him mentally. Although, we were all scared and freaked out at the time, my sister thinks its really rather funny now.
Reply 52
When I was in my late teens/early 20s there was a girl who kept getting my phone number (even after me changing it several times) and would ring/text me early late at night threatening me. I had never done anything to her. It stopped when I went the police after she tried to attack me on a bus. I saw her a few years ago in a bar but I don't think she recognised me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest