The Student Room Group

i am black and muslim, ask me anything

not the most reputed combination in the world but i'm here to answer all appropriate questions :smile:

quick summary:

19, black (well kinda black/mixed), lived in uk for 16 years

edit: i do these because my life is somewhat limited on the social scene

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you like milk?
Original post by *Stefan*
Do you like milk?

if used for halal purposes, yes
Reply 3
Do you like cheese?
Reply 4
Do you like chicken?
Original post by Oiseaux
Do you like cheese?

no dnt like cheese produce

Original post by luvinit
Do you like chicken?

yes i enjoy a bit of halal chicken
Reply 6
Is this Abdul? :K:
Do you think England should obey Sharia law?
where were u born
Reply 9
Does the black/mixed thing mean you're three-quarters black and a quarter white?
but why you be Muzlem for, yo?
I bet your 116 followers are SO stoked to see this thread!!

:colonhash:
Original post by BioStudentx
Do you think England should obey Sharia law?

i don't know anything about sharia law tbf, its a term that gets thrown around without any real knowledge surrounding its ruling

Original post by dilegently Nayab
where were u born

zanzibar

Original post by Walt_14
Does the black/mixed thing mean you're three-quarters black and a quarter white?

my dads black (arican), my mum omani (arab)
Original post by gr8wizard10
i don't know anything about sharia law tbf, its a term that gets thrown around without any real knowledge surrounding its ruling

zanzibar

my dads black (arican), my mum omani (arab)

Have you looked into Islam or are you a Muslim because your parents are? Also have you ever done anything haram and what was it?
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
but why you be Muzlem for, yo?

as it's the religion i follow (atleast i try to)

can confirm, girl in ur pic is quite attractive
Original post by BioStudentx
Have you looked into Islam or are you a Muslim because your parents are? Also have you ever done anything haram and what was it?

non-practicing until 16, i looked into religion as a whole (mainly the abrahamic ones). if you look at my post history far enough, i used to debate the topic quite a lot.

every muslim has probably done something haram, i shan't disclose that private information, nothing that im proud off.
what is your favorite polygon ?
Original post by the bear
what is your favorite polygon ?

octagon confirmed
Do you think it's hypocritical to call everyone on this forum moist when your social life sucks?
Do you feel liberated or controlled by your religious beliefs? - Just from a 'naive' perspective, having not really read into islam properly, it seems like it can restrict a lot of activity that we generally view to be quite normal in British society as a whole...

Quick Reply

Latest