The Student Room Group

As and a2 in one year

what as and a2 levels are possible to take in one year
Business studies is often offered by colleges as a one year add on as well as general studies.
Reply 2
I think Economics would be easily done in a year, try to go for subjects where the units overlap and are synoptic.
Original post by Pulse.
I think Economics would be easily done in a year, try to go for subjects where the units overlap and are synoptic.

How hard would this be with other A2's and considering exams are all in June now?
I'm self teaching myself further maths this year and doing all the exams together and I think its definitely manageable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
How hard would this be with other A2's and considering exams are all in June now?

As far as I know and if there was a subject you could do this in alongside other A2's, I would still say its possible but depends on you ultimately. Im talking about the AQA syllabus but take a hard look at the textbooks and specifications and make your own judgement.
Original post by Pulse.
As far as I know and if there was a subject you could do this in alongside other A2's, I would still say its possible but depends on you ultimately. Im talking about the AQA syllabus but take a hard look at the textbooks and specifications and make your own judgement.

Yes my school does AQA and I have done AQA GCSE Economics and got an A so I have some knowledge of Economics (although i do realise that A level is a whole new ball game :tongue:). It's just a matter of the school letting me do it.

But how much do you have to write for the essay questions? And would i be able to learn the content of the whole economics a level in a year? I'm thinking of dropping two AS's to do this. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest