The Student Room Group

Is it normal to gain satisfaction from other peoples blood/pain?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by battycatlady
Not weird really. You're probably just a sadist. I have the opposite of this- I like seeing people tortured because I like to pretend I'm that person #masochistproblems

So long as it all remains a fantasy or it happens consensually in the bedroom then it's no biggie really.

That's not very comforting... Sadists are not normal:L

Yeah I need to control it so that I dont feel the urge to do it in real life.

"a person who has masochism, the condition in which sexual or other gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation."
Its mainly the visual appearance and imagining the sound and feel of gushing blood that satisfies me.
Original post by ChickenMadness
No i hate watching things like that.

hmm
Original post by ilovereading
That's not very comforting... Sadists are not normal:L

Yeah I need to control it so that I dont feel the urge to do it in real life.

"a person who has masochism, the condition in which sexual or other gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation."
Its mainly the visual appearance and imagining the sound and feel of gushing blood that satisfies me.

Sadists are perfectly normal. Most sexual sadists highly prioritise consent and do not like seeing people hurt in real life. It's just a fantasy or something that goes on in the bedroom.

Like unless you get the urge to start stabbing people, it's no problem. Humans have some effed up interests and that's that.

If you're seriously concerned OP then talk to a therapist about this.
Original post by battycatlady
Sadists are perfectly normal. Most sexual sadists highly prioritise consent and do not like seeing people hurt in real life. It's just a fantasy or something that goes on in the bedroom.

Thank you for that, it gave me comfort. Although like I said before I wouldnt want to mix sex and pain physically... So I would change "sexual sadists" with just "sadists". But sometimes the satisfaction is similar to sexual.

Like unless you get the urge to start stabbing people, it's no problem. Humans have some effed up interests and that's that.

If you're seriously concerned OP then talk to a therapist about this.

So if I do get the urge to start stabbing people but dont do it, its okay right? And I dont want to talk to a therapist like I have some sort of problem. Dont want to make anything official ;P

Quick Reply

Latest