The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics experience

Hello
i am considering applying to do an undergraduate nutrition and dietetics course in 2016. Is be applying as a nature student (33!) having got my first degree in geography in 2003. Just wanted to find out whether other people have gone through a career change on to this degree course and how they found going back to studying and the drop in income
Also I was thinking of doing a access to HE course I science over the nxt yr to get me up or speed and also doing some voluntary work to increase my chances of being accepted on a course. I was planning on applying to Chester as it's nr where I live

Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi micberry, I'm in exactly the same position as you. I'm 33 and hoping to do 2016 intake, I'm also applying to Chester as I live in Warrington.
Where are you studying your access course? I have just enrolled with the DLC
Hi, I'm also in the same boat. Am 28, studied geography back in 2005 and am now hoping to go to to Chester for N&D in 2016. Will be doing an Access to Science course, but haven't decided where yet, have sent in applications to Riverside, West Cheshire and Cambria, so just waiting to see which subjects they offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending