Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Procrastinating Society II

Announcements Posted on
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    :party:

leaving to go to Florida in 24 days #excited# got hell before that :| 3 days of exams n one scary interview #afraid#
    Ouch. At least Florida will be a good reward.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear God, what have I got myself into? Back in the day, Cindy used to do pretty much all of the vBookie stuff. There have been one or two people asking for us to revive it, so I said I'd look into becoming the new resident bookmaker. I'll still give it a go, but I wish I'd thought it through
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wooo, go Dalimyr I'm sure you'll be great at it.

I have actually done quite well today and am up to 500 words on my essay, another 100 and I'll go to bed Only another 3900 words to write tomorrow and monday
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Hiya Trish :wavey:

I'm not the only one!
    Hello again :p:

Its nice to find someone else who loses it yay!! It might be in one of my bags...somewhere...or not..who knows :p: Not that I use make-up that often..I cba..I crast too long on getting ready then dont have time to do it
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear God, what have I got myself into? Back in the day, Cindy used to do pretty much all of the vBookie stuff. There have been one or two people asking for us to revive it, so I said I'd look into becoming the new resident bookmaker. I'll still give it a go, but I wish I'd thought it through
    You're in trouble you cant crast over it too much ya know
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trish!!!
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello hows you?
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm good! Where have you been?
    There are so many reps to be given out at the Pak soc. You won a random draw (I have to rep you), Rahmara won the quiz, Red thunder won debate and I won the highest post count...

You giving any?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Instead of doing revision or past papers I typed up my exam timetable into a more readble list lol...First exam on Wednesday :eek3: but its fine, its a retake that was 1 mark off an A in the original, Im just fussy so I wanted an A in it :p:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Stop wasting time :whip
    Go study! Wednesday :afraid:

Why didn't you send it for a re check?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    I'm good! Where have you been?
    There are so many reps to be given out at the Pak soc. You won a random draw (I have to rep you), Rahmara won the quiz, Red thunder won debate and I won the highest post count...

You giving any?
    I have? I've been a bit busy with my bf..and sleeping:p: nad avoiding work.. give me a list of people I need to rep for all the things and I'll get around to it =)
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Stop wasting time :whip
    Go study! Wednesday :afraid:

Why didn't you send it for a re check?
    retake is cheaper, and I would get better marks from a retake than a re-mark or whatever:p:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! :yy:
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! :yy:
    thankoo =)
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    You're in trouble you cant crast over it too much ya know
    It's not really TOO much work...I just need to know when the event starts and finishes and where to find the results. Speaking of which, does anyone here watch Celeb Big Brother? Someone's asked for a vBookie thread for the first eviction, but I haven't watched BB since the first series.

I've never realy understood vBookie...what's the point ?
    Gambling without the risk of actually losing money It's like when people sign up to poker sites and then only use the play money tables.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali :hugs:
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali :hugs:
    :poke:
    Hiya :hugs:

Oh, and never mind about Celeb BB details. I just checked SkyBet and I think that made it a bit clearer
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    *should be cleaning room or revising*
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's not really TOO much work...I just need to know when the event starts and finishes and where to find the results. Speaking of which, does anyone here watch Celeb Big Brother? Someone's asked for a vBookie thread for the first eviction, but I haven't watched BB since the first series.

Gambling without the risk of actually losing money It's like when people sign up to poker sites and then only use the play money tables.
    Suppose thats fair enough

Im attempting ot get past paper mark schemes off the internet..Im avoiding work very well
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    :poke:
    Hiya :hugs:

Oh, and never mind about Celeb BB details. I just checked SkyBet and I think that made it a bit clearer
    I'm HAPPY!!!!
    :hugs:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2013
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.