University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Downing College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Got my interview :'))))
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Has anyone else got a geography interview?
Original post by JustLikeAPill
Got my interview :':wink:)))

hey well done! Did you get a letter or email?
Reply 1083
Well done, that's great! I got my interview for NatSci (Physical) today!:biggrin: so happy! It came as a letter in the post, I haven't received an email.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JustLikeAPill
Got my interview :':wink:)))

Havent heard:frown: where do u live
Congratulations guys! Unfortunately still no news for me...
medicine applicants, when do you think we will hear back from Downing?
Original post by lfcrules
medicine applicants, when do you think we will hear back from Downing?

I'm not sure tbh, other colleges have started sending out interviews and rejections for medicine, so it should be soon. Does anyone know whether we hear by email or letter?
Original post by Rememdium
I'm not sure tbh, other colleges have started sending out interviews and rejections for medicine, so it should be soon. Does anyone know whether we hear by email or letter?

i think its by letter. On @discoverdowniong twitter feed they say that the emdicine letters will be sent out asap
Got my HSPS interview letter in the post today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
just got my engineering interview
Guys I got my interview but the link they gave me to confirm my attendance doesn't work...
Original post by kanzev
Guys I got my interview but the link they gave me to confirm my attendance doesn't work...

Use this link instead:
http://www.dow.cam.ac.uk/documents/ta/Admissions/Confirmation_of_Attendance_at_Interview_form.docx

This should work
Original post by lfcrules
i think its by letter. On @discoverdowniong twitter feed they say that the emdicine letters will be sent out asap

Hopefully they'll arrive by Monday, although I think I'm receiving a rejection after that BMAT👀
Congrats on all of your interviews! :biggrin: Anyone else apply for Economics here? And whose interview is on the 8th? I might see you there. :wink:
Original post by Nijuuninichi
Congrats on all of your interviews! :biggrin: Anyone else apply for Economics here? And whose interview is on the 8th? I might see you there. :wink:

Thanks I just got one for medicine! :smile: Well done on yours, mine's on the 8th too haha, and also, how do you confirm interview as the link is broken?
Original post by zintanax
Thanks I just got one for medicine! :smile: Well done on yours, mine's on the 8th too haha, and also, how do you confirm interview as the link is broken?

Thank you! :h: Good luck with your interview prep!

Someone posted a link to the actual form above, here it is!
Aw you guys... good luck with your interviews!! I'm a medic at downing so feel free to ask me any questions about the interview + life at cambridge and downing! You guys picked the best college :wink:
Original post by aprocrastinator
Aw you guys... good luck with your interviews!! I'm a medic at downing so feel free to ask me any questions about the interview + life at cambridge and downing! You guys picked the best college :wink:

Hi and thank you for your availability...as a EU student i am interested in the living costs on average at Downing. Could you please tell us more. Thanks
Original post by aprocrastinator

How much of the interview is science based and how much is personal statement/ work experience etc based?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending