The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Any other first years/undergrads looking for private accommodation?

I'll be starting at Middlesex in September and was wondering if there are any other undergraduates that are looking for private accommodation, rather than halls, like me?

Can't seem to find any. Most people that are looking for private accommodation are in their second or third year but I think would rather live with other first years!

Scroll to see replies

I am in the same position. Don't really don't know what to do. Could go into house share. But not too sure.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hey guys we are two girls in the same position too.we would love to go into house/flat share !:smile:
Heya very cool. Have you seen any you've been interested in. I'm looking for a very cool accepting house to live in. Pro gay :wink:
Reply 4
I would be interested
Has anyone found anything yet, all private accommodation is amazingly expensive, flat shares looking to be the only way!
Reply 6
Me too! :smile: I found some rooms £130 per week INCLUDING bills yaaay! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hey, i've applied for uni halls but doubt I will get them due to the really high demand, so I am looking for people interested in private halls too!
Reply 8
Hey guys! I'm also interested in house/flat share because everything is wayyy too expensive for my student's budget... I'm a girl who's planning to study arts, so I'd love to live with creative people! I'm still in search of any accommodation... If you have any suggestions or feel like you want to join me, then reply to this message or let me know in any other way :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by JustynaT
Hey guys! I'm also interested in house/flat share because everything is wayyy too expensive for my student's budget... I'm a girl who's planning to study arts, so I'd love to live with creative people! I'm still in search of any accommodation... If you have any suggestions or feel like you want to join me, then reply to this message or let me know in any other way :smile:

Have you found anywhere yet? i am interested.. will be studying nursing in september :smile:
Heya I'm also very interested, will be studying media PR and advertising.
Reply 11
What's people's plans has anyone found anything?? I'm still looking for people :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by JustynaT

Hey I'll be studying dance performance at MDX , if you would find something pls notify me i'm interested in this kind of accommodation :wink:
Has anyone found anywhere yet? Anyone still looking? I applied for student halls but was unsuccessful so now looking for private accommodation again.
I'm still looking to find accommodation as well guys only and first year undergrads 😊
Reply 15
I'm looking for accommodation aswell because I wasn't given a place at halls
(edited 8 years ago)
When did u guys apply for accommodation and does it say there is a very little chance that they can offer you a place?
Original post by 123321456
When did u guys apply for accommodation and does it say there is a very little chance that they can offer you a place?

I applied last week and got that same message today
Reply 18
Original post by 123321456

I applied a month ago and live a few hours away and yeah it said there's very little chance of getting a place
Reply 19
I live in the north west and applied in May and I got the email today saying I have very little chance too, I don't know London at all and I'm also looking for a share accomonadation that isn't to expensive or to far away from campus? I'm studying vet nursing but am also a mature student, so I duno what to do :frown: xx

Quick Reply

Latest