The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Ask a current student - University of Birmingham!

Hi everyone :smile:

I've been at UoB for 2 years now, studying Chemistry in my first year and now I'm just coming to the end of my first year studying History which means that I have quite a broad knowledge about all the different departments!

I lived on the Vale in my first year, Selly Oak this year and next year I'm living in Victoria Hall so any questions about any kind of accommodation I can help out :smile:

If there's anything you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask!

Chloe
Hey Chloe!
How are you finding UoB? :smile:
I'm due to start in September and have an unconditional offer to study politics and social policy as I've taken a year out. I'm hoping to stay in tennis courts this year and I was wondering if you could give me an idea on how you found it? :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Bethany

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Honeybee1996
Hey Chloe!
I'm due to start in September and have an unconditional offer to study politics and social policy as I've taken a year out. I'm hoping to stay in tennis courts this year and I was wondering if you could give me an idea on how you found it? :smile:
Bethany

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love it more than most other things! I found first year pretty difficult to be honest, and not how I was expecting. I was expecting to find it difficult making friends etc but that turned out to be really easy. The work was a big challenge, as was fighting the urge to not go to lectures at 9am when its snowing. You just have to be persistent and keep working at it and you will get there eventually :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Honeybee1996
Hey Chloe!
Bethany

Posted from TSR Mobile

tennis court takes around 15 minutes to walk to campus, washing clothes is expensive if i remember, about £2 to wash and another £1 or so to dry, buts thats probably the same whichever halls you end up in.

putting the academics to one side, its convenient to access the campus by train as there's a station on site, i've really enjoyed my time there (going into final year next sep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending