The Student Room Group

ospap 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by flpharmgirl
i received offers to aston and kingston as well.however i will be living in luton so ,,,,,,,, Hertfordshire would be closer.

hi could you please tell me one thing that after passing ielts did council took accreditation interview or not?
if yes what they ask in that?
Reply 21
if anyone took interview of GPHC plz let us know about the experience and what should we study before starting ospap?
Reply 22
Original post by Bestlife
I have been offered a place in Aston and Kingston, I haven't decided which offer to accept but I am definitely looking forward to the experience .

have you given any interview to GPHC or just submitted documents? becoz i have read somewhere they took accreditation interview before offering a place in ospap? plz reply
hi mate. it depends upon ur degree subjects. during gphc adjudication process gphc will compare ur degree subjects to uk mpharm and if they decide that ur degree is comparable then u will have no interview. normaly pharmacist from india and pak dont need to attand interview
Original post by Mahvee
have you given any interview to GPHC or just submitted documents? becoz i have read somewhere they took accreditation interview before offering a place in ospap? plz reply
Reply 24
Hello. I got an ospap offer for 2015.
which uni mate
Original post by Lare
Hello. I got an ospap offer for 2015.
I Have a hospital
interview,any other ospap student in the same situation?
Anyone going to Hertfordshire?
Reply 28
Flpharmgirl are you going to Hertford Uni and when you applied for hospital pre reg? And plz give info. how to apply for hospital?

Posted from TSR Mobile
apply through pharmalife.com.and yes i will be attending hertfordshire
I Have a hospital

Hi, in what hospital did you get an offer? I did not get any invitation for interview in the 4 hospitals I applied to. have to wait for the second round in October. I will be taking OSPAP in Hertfordshire university too.
Original post by Pharm2193
Hi, in what hospital did you get an offer? I did not get any invitation for interview in the 4 hospitals I applied to. have to wait for the second round in October. I will be taking OSPAP in Hertfordshire university too.
the lister.i will also apply in 2nd round in October if unsuccessful.
the lister.i will also apply in 2nd round in October if unsuccessful.

that is great. I wish you good luck. see you at the university on the 21st of September.
Reply 33
I will start ospap at hertfordshire too .... classmates to be soon :wink:
Original post by Razan1
I will start ospap at hertfordshire too .... classmates to be soon :wink:
cool! Where are you coming from......hatfield?
Reply 35
cool! Where are you coming from......hatfield?

Living in Luton at the moment.. you?
Original post by Razan1
Living in Luton at the moment.. you?
luton(leagrave)area
Reply 37
luton(leagrave)area

Cool... I live next to B&Q.
I Have a hospital

Yes, I got rejected for one but I got the remaining three interviews :smile:
Original post by PharmLiv
Yes, I got rejected for one but I got the remaining three interviews :smile:
good job:u:.which hospitals did you get for the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending