The Student Room Group

Clinical sciences/medicine foundation at Bradford

I am planning on doing the foundation course next year and I understand the competition to get into medicine at leeds at the end of the year, therefore I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer to other courses such as optometry after the foundation year and if so what is required to do so.
Hi Akib.m I'm pleased to see your considering studying at the University of Bradford. If you have any specific questions or concerns relating to the University or our courses please do get in touch; happy to help!

Transfers to other courses such as Optometry or Pharmacy may be possible, subject to various criteria including A-level results and performance on the Foundation in Clinical Sciences/Medicine BSc (Hons). If you could please email [email protected] with your current qualifications including your actual and predicted grades we can give you a more accurate answer in terms of our requirements.

You may also find it useful browsing through the comments posted on this thread - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2996993

You may be interested to know of our Open Days planned for 2015 - Saturday 4 July and Saturday 3 October. Open Days are the perfect way to get a feel for the University, meet some current students and talk with our academics about the courses, take a tour of the campus and visit our amazing new accommodation.

For more details and to book a place visit - www.bradford.ac.uk/openday/

I hope you find this information helpful and as stated previously, if you require any further information or advice do feel free to PM me or post below. Best of luck with your current studies!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending