The Student Room Group

Job at Schuh - Still not heard

I had a job interview at Schuh on 10th may,

They said they'd contact us either by phone if successful or via email if unsuccessful in a weeks time.

I've still heard nothing and it's been over a week!

Any advice on what to do? Or anyone else had an interview at schuh- how long did they take to get back to you?
Reply 1
Original post by XpinappleX7
I had a job interview at Schuh on 10th may,

They said they'd contact us either by phone if successful or via email if unsuccessful in a weeks time.

I've still heard nothing and it's been over a week!

Any advice on what to do? Or anyone else had an interview at schuh- how long did they take to get back to you?

I had a group interview on the 25th, the next day they called me at 3 and offered me the job. Odds are you haven't got the job.
how did the interview go?
Reply 2
Original post by nivek11
I had a group interview on the 25th, the next day they called me at 3 and offered me the job. Odds are you haven't got the job.
how did the interview go?

The interview went really well! I called up and she said successful people were contacted on Tuesday, I had a missed call on Tuesday but left no voice mail or a number to call back on, the manager said that would have been them and they'd offered my job to the next available person - only advice was to re apply 😡:angry:
Reply 3
Original post by XpinappleX7
The interview went really well! I called up and she said successful people were contacted on Tuesday, I had a missed call on Tuesday but left no voice mail or a number to call back on, the manager said that would have been them and they'd offered my job to the next available person - only advice was to re apply 😡:angry:

OMDS :frown: that's tragic, luckily my phones vibrations woke me up because i was sleeping on it
Reply 4
Original post by nivek11
OMDS :frown: that's tragic, luckily my phones vibrations woke me up because i was sleeping on it

I was in a lesson so I couldn't answer , oh well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending