The Student Room Group

I haven't masturbated for 3 days worried about prostate cancer

I was traveling and stuff and was very busy and now I have work and everything and I don't think I will have time to masturbate isn't it true it's prostrate cancer for those who don't masturbate and stuff? Am in trouble if I'm not maustarbation 3 times a week? Im in a different Zone so this is not

Scroll to see replies

Don't panic. It is unlikely to get prostate cancer from not masturbating.
That's just a myth. Seriously. Calm down and don't worry :P
There are people who haven't masturbated for over 2 years and they're still alive..

188548.jpg

see, still in tip top shape
Go on, take 20 seconds out of your valuable time and jerk off if you are that worried....
Reply 5
You fuc*ed up the base rudeboy

Posted from TSR Mobile
2/10.
Original post by BioStudentx
2/10.

why bio?
Original post by BioStudentx
2/10.

poor stem
Original post by thecatwithnohat
There are people who haven't masturbated for over 2 years and they're still alive..

188548.jpg

see, still in tip top shape

That's actually no laughing matter
I haven't masturbated in a week because of exams and stuff.

Feel like I have lost libido due to stress/lack of sleep/loss of appetite (I used to masturbate twice/sometimes 3 times.)
And I'm usually wet af and horny all the time and I miss it :frown: :frown:

Thoughts? I'm 18 and a girl.
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't masturbated in a week because of exams and stuff.

Feel like I have lost libido due to stress/lack of sleep/loss of appetite (I used to masturbate twice/sometimes 3 times.)
And I'm usually wet af and horny all the time and I miss it :frown: :frown:

Thoughts? I'm 18 and a girl.

My libido goes crazy during exams. So much fapping :frown:
My libido goes crazy during exams. So much fapping :frown:

Crazy? Increases or decreases?

Yeah, the week before I literally fapped every single day, using my vibrator about twice a day. I squirt too much and I'm usually a wet mess, like wet wet :/

Scared :frown:
Lol
10/10
Crazy? Increases or decreases?

Yeah, the week before I literally fapped every single day, using my vibrator about twice a day. I squirt too much and I'm usually a wet mess, like wet wet :/

Scared :frown:

Increases to like twice a day minimum, normally three/four.

I feel you, my bin ends up full of tissues and smelling of cum :/

Spoiler

I was traveling and stuff and was very busy and now I have work and everything and I don't think I will have time to masturbate isn't it true it's prostrate cancer for those who don't masturbate and stuff? Am in trouble if I'm not maustarbation 3 times a week? Im in a different Zone so this is not

No you are not. Not sure if this is a troll but prostate cancer happens to old people mainly like 50+ but most commonly in 60-80 year olds.

Also plenty of people don't masturbate more than once a week and they are fine.
just go masturbate... problem solved XD
Reply 17
Become a eunuch
:lolwut:
Studies indicate that masturbating at least once or twice a week reduces your chance of getting prostate cancer.
OP, you're still on track to hit that twice a week 'goal', dont worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest