The Student Room Group

Advice on restarting a casual thing...

Me and a girl had a fling for about three weeks a while ago, in the end I wanted serious and she didn't so we agreed to leave it. However, I feel in a different place now and I've heard through a friend she is looking for something casual, which would suit me as I've just got my first proper job. How do I go about reigning the flame and showing that i'm not looking for anything serious?
If it's "not serious" how about a trip to Old Trafford?
Original post by LyleMU93
Me and a girl had a fling for about three weeks a while ago, in the end I wanted serious and she didn't so we agreed to leave it. However, I feel in a different place now and I've heard through a friend she is looking for something casual, which would suit me as I've just got my first proper job. How do I go about reigning the flame and showing that i'm not looking for anything serious?

The idea of you this girl has in head at moment is "He wants something serious, which I don't".

I once picked up a girl on a night out and she told me she didn't want something serious (i.e casual) and I told her I want to take her out ... I moved on to a girl who was 100% into me and 100% wanting something serious.

You should do the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending