The Student Room Group

Name suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amy Hickman
Charlotte, Scarlet, and Skylar are also in my faves list... What do you think?

i have Skyla on my list... its cute - Imagine Skyla Rose or Skyla Mai

I luvv rose and Mai as middle names BTW ! my middle name is Chanelle
Original post by Anonymous
Aubrey sounds like a fruit :smile:
The kid might get teased when its older .... that is another thing to think about.... :s-smilie:

Really? Now, that's a first! Never got told that name sounds like a fruit! But we live in the United States where I know a lot of people called Aubrey though :smile:
Ermmm let's NOT!

Ok
sarah and john
Or charlotte and matthew
Original post by ProNoob
Ok
sarah and john
Or charlotte and matthew

rather boring??!! those names r too original even tho the royal babys called Charlotte
I like Lilly, Ariana or Aria for a girl! I was going to get my name changed to Ariana bc i liked it so much

I do like Lilly but as a middle name though! I do not like Ariana or Aria for some reason! Really? If you really do love that name then go for it chick but I prefer your name 'Amy' a lot more than Ariana! :smile:
I do like Lilly but as a middle name though! I do not like Ariana or Aria for some reason! Really? If you really do love that name then go for it chick but I prefer your name 'Amy' a lot more than Ariana! :smile:

awhh thankyou xx what did you think of Charlotte, Scarlet or Skylar (which can be shortened to sky)

Thankyouuu, I'll have a look into that website!
i like Audrey better than Aubrey and Arden tbh

Yea I do agree with you and I don't know why but I've always found myself associating Arden as a surname!
Original post by will_jg
Stick to traditional names, George, Alexander, etc. Definitely no double-barrel forenames, they simply aren't cool! Don't try and change the spelling of a name to make it unique; they will go through their whole life with people spelling their name wrong.

Do like traditional name! I also like Nathaniel, Alexandra as a girl's name and Noah! Oh yea double barrelled names are just NO! That's true!
Yea I do agree with you and I don't know why but I've always found myself associating Arden as a surname!

Like Elizabeth Arden?! Im assuming so :wink:
Original post by kwstudent
Hey liberty Mae is on my list- i think its sooo cute
When are they twins due?

Yay, high five lol! Same here! They are due next week on Friday (29.05.15)! Can't wait for them to arrive! Eeek sooo excited!
Aww how gorgeous.... Ull have your hands full in the future!
Did u like any names on that list i posted?
Original post by Nucleotide
Sharkeisha shaniqua tykrasheena for the girl

Edmund for the boy

Sorry, I don't like them names but thankyou!
Sorry, I don't like them names but thankyou!

Call the boy xavier I love that name
Original post by SiminaM
Girl: Daisy
Boy: Matthew

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do like them names but they are too common these days!
Call the boy xavier I love that name

pronounced ?
pronounced ?

X-ay-vee-arr
Charlotte, Scarlet, and Skylar are also in my faves list... What do you think?

Omg I love the name Charlotte and Scarlet! But I don't like the name Skylar! My boyfriend is the one who suggested Scarlet Faye as a name for my niece.
X-ay-vee-arr

yeah i guessed... its cute :smile:
Omg I love the name Charlotte and Scarlet! But I don't like the name Skylar! My boyfriend is the one who suggested Scarlet Faye as a name for my niece.

scarlet fever ??!:s-smilie:
skylar without the 'r' is nice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending