The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LTG
They're always around, it's normally the boyfriend of the horrible female that attacks people. The good thing is you can hit them morally.

I faced a sitution in a club once. The horrible female was in a rather large group, which included ripped and shredded bros.

I was sober enough to make the decision to walk away.
Original post by Yeah dude
But my girlfriend hits on me all the time, she also hits me with a baseball bat

not only you but me too. sometimes she scratch me, but I am ok with it. well sometime I getting nuttier that's why she scratch me. and sometimes if she hold a stick and then she tying to hit me with it.so is not only you mate.
is normal, boy get hit by a girl. be tough guy :wink:
Original post by DominicRCWC
it depends on what theyre doing. if they want a full on fight then id probably fight back too.
if theyre trying to hit me but theyre pathetic af in their attempt id probably restrain them or push them back and tell them to calm down.

ard
Reply 43
Yes and 10x as hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
In this thread: 'Ard nuts who would fight anyone

Probably not, if a girl punched/slapped me hard in the face say, I'm not going to do the exact same back, I'd either shove her hard away or restrain her if she was planning on more than one strike.

Only caveat is if she tried to kick/knee me in the balls during the confrontation, that **** is low, if you want to "fight" like that you might get a smack.
Depends. If I feel I'm in physical danger as a result of somebodies actions then I feel it is completely fair for me to disregard their safety for the sake of my own.
Last year, a guy in my class slapped a girl after she slapped him for some stupid reason. Both were suspended afterwards.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I faced a sitution in a club once. The horrible female was in a rather large group, which included ripped and shredded bros.

I was sober enough to make the decision to walk away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As we would say in Ireland,whats the story?
Original post by Expandable-UK
not only you but me too. sometimes she scratch me, but I am ok with it. well sometime I getting nuttier that's why she scratch me. and sometimes if she hold a stick and then she tying to hit me with it.so is not only you mate.
is normal, boy get hit by a girl. be tough guy :wink:

She likes scratching my chest, and chasing me around with a spatula
Reply 50
I'd be turned on tbh

srs

semisrs

:teehee:
Original post by Dinaa
I'd be turned on tbh

srs

semisrs

:teehee:

Of all the places to see you.

I was looking and at just that very moment, here you are...
Reply 52
Original post by yo radical one
Of all the places to see you.

I was looking and at just that very moment, here you are...

Hello :blushing:

(I meant if my bae AKA you, hit me btw)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dinaa
Hello :blushing:

(I meant if my bae AKA you, hit me btw)

I hope so too

Like I say, never share anything I want.
Reply 54
Original post by yo radical one
I hope so too

Like I say, never share anything I want.

Mhm:girl:

Spoiler

Original post by Yeah dude
She likes scratching my chest, and chasing me around with a spatula

Hahaha.... Hit her back mate. With a real stick :wink: (JKS)
Original post by Expandable-UK
Hahaha.... Hit her back mate. With a real stick :wink: (JKS)

Oh don't you worry dude , I hit her back with my foot long :wink: she really likes subway!
[QUOTE=Yeah dude;56018619]Oh don't you worry dude , I hit her back with my foot long :wink: she really likes subway!

Hahahah......
If I hit a guy I'd expect to be hit back.
Original post by Precious Illusions
If I hit a guy I'd expect to be hit back.

Ye, but you're kinky like that :mmm:

IN answer to OP. It depends really, If I got slapped by some woman because she was annoyed with me I would be ****ing annoyed but I probably wouldn't hit back. If however some woman was trying to stab me I woukld not hesitate in stabbing her first.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest