The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
The best thing for a guy maybe, but would you like someone cumming inside your body :tongue:. if I had a penis I'd probably like to do it but recieving it is different

Love receiving. So hot. Him making me his...
Reply 21
Original post by AvaAdore
Are you serious? Why? The chances are almost impossible if say you ran your packs together etc

i dont know, im just a paranoid person :redface:
In previous relationships I always have, but I'm actually allergic to my partner's semen so we have to use condoms :frown:
With my ex, I'd only ever finish inside with a condom on. She did go on the pill for a short time some years ago, during which I did have the pleasure of finishing inside without latex protection. Otherwise whenever we did it without a condom, I'd explode all over her really cute ass.
Original post by Anonymous
In previous relationships I always have, but I'm actually allergic to my partner's semen so we have to use condoms :frown:

Wow I've never heard of that before. Does that affect pregnancy?
I love when my bf cums inside me. Its the best thing ever and I love feeling his penis contracting inside me. And then we cuddle with his penis still in….its literally the best thing about sex.
You stupid people do realise some sperm get out before that final moment when the guys cum... So pulling out at the last second isn't all that effective.
Original post by AvaAdore
I love it I think it's really hot and intimate. Only with a trusted partner though.

My partner is really big and when he cums I can really feel it, I can feel when it's going to happen...oh my gosh am I really writing this on the Internet?!

Yes. You are.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
You stupid people do realise some sperm get out before that final moment when the guys cum... So pulling out at the last second isn't all that effective.

Except no study has ever 100% proved this. Various studies over time have provided mixed results; some men produce sperm in their pre-cum, some don't. I for one, had a ****-ton of sex with my previous partner without using a condom (without reaching climax inside) and yet, not so much as a missed period.

lmao exactly precum often contains sperm.
Original post by ArundelRanger
Except no study has ever 100% proved this. Various studies over time have provided mixed results; some men produce sperm in their pre-cum, some don't. I for one, had a ****-ton of sex with my previous partner without using a condom (without reaching climax inside) and yet, not so much as a missed period.
False.

Studies HAVE proved this, I will show you:

http://sexetc.org/info-center/post/sperm-and-pre-cum-what-you-need-to-know/

I just got through reading this.
Original post by 90sBabyy
False.

Studies HAVE proved this, I will show you:

http://sexetc.org/info-center/post/sperm-and-pre-cum-what-you-need-to-know/

I just got through reading this.

The Human Fertility study proved only that there was a small chance that sperm could be present in pre-cum -- not that everybody emits sperm in their pre-cum.
My boyfriend always finishes inside of me. I like it.
Reply 33
The Human Fertility study proved only that there was a small chance that sperm could be present in pre-cum -- not that everybody emits sperm in their pre-cum.

It happens when edging.

My boyfriend pulled out properly for 2 months and no pregnancy while I was waiting for a period to come to start the pill.

I'm on microgynon and I've probably only used a condom with my bf 8 times in the 2 year relationship. 2 of them were just to mix things up a bit. Literally got on the pill after 2 weeks of seeing him.

I always let him finish inside me unless he wants to do it somewhere on my body :tongue:. It's so much sexier and romantic.
Original post by Josb
It happens when edging.

To some, yes. To others, no.
Original post by Josb
It happens when edging.

cum in me

Are you serious? Do you see how common it is though? It's def not worth the risk!
Original post by beyknowles
cum in me

does your mother know you're talking like this, young lass?!

:biggrin:
I let my ex do it. I was/still am on the pill and even though I was paranoid about pregnancy (aren't most girls?), it was very intimate, and like somebody else said, hot.

Latest

Trending

Trending