The Student Room Group

AQA A Geography Unit 2 (Human) - 3rd June

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozmo19
Extreme environments can be ruled out with it coming up last year. Im not sure about the tropical one - has it came up recently?

See AQA are so sneaky, they put in things and sort of convince students its not going to come up again, but it does. Edexcel always has patterns in exams answers and questions and never repeats something within 3 years, whereas AQA does.

I would still revise extreme environments even though we predict it wont come up.

Also, I think something about Traffic and revitalising the CBD will come in up in changing urban environments xx
Reply 21
Original post by fabsafxo
See AQA are so sneaky, they put in things and sort of convince students its not going to come up again, but it does. Edexcel always has patterns in exams answers and questions and never repeats something within 3 years, whereas AQA does.

I would still revise extreme environments even though we predict it wont come up.

Also, I think something about Traffic and revitalising the CBD will come in up in changing urban environments xx

We have the development gap instead of changing urban environments:frown:
Original post by ozmo19

That's a probably a good thing- changing urban environments has a stupidly high amount of case studies
See AQA are so sneaky, they put in things and sort of convince students its not going to come up again, but it does. Edexcel always has patterns in exams answers and questions and never repeats something within 3 years, whereas AQA does

Thats a good point they have never tested on traffic before!
Original post by ozmo19

oh right,sorry I cant help you with that!
what else do you do?
Original post by banana445
Thats a good point they have never tested on traffic before!

Yeah I know, exactly.

It is bound to come up this year. I also knew water surplus and deficit would come up in Physical, because that hasn't come up before either I don't think.
Reply 26
oh right,sorry I cant help you with that!
what else do you do?

Tourism and population.
Development gap is disgusting
What case studies are you guys using for tourism? I have Blackpool, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and Antarctica.
Reply 28
would i need a case study on BedZED if i have a case study on a sustainable city???
Original post by Xiuchen
What case studies are you guys using for tourism? I have Blackpool, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and Antarctica.

Same here. What's Costa Rica for - ecotourism?? I have the Galapagos Islands instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xiuchen

Blackpool/lake district, Kenya, Nepal (Himalayas), Costa Rica (Lapa Rios)
Original post by Ravioli99
Same here. What's Costa Rica for - ecotourism?? I have the Galapagos Islands instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yupp its for eco-tourism:biggrin:
Original post by PhoenixHellRider
Blackpool/lake district, Kenya, Nepal (Himalayas), Costa Rica (Lapa Rios)

Cool! It's quite interesting to see how everyone does different case studies:biggrin:
Ha.. same here!! Not the best day.. at least german's first...
Original post by narinh
would i need a case study on BedZED if i have a case study on a sustainable city???

New Islington or Curitiba should be fine too :smile:
Original post by neil20143
New Islington or Curitiba should be fine too :smile:

I swear its curitiba or london- new islington is inner city developments isnt it?
Anyone have revision notes on The Development Gap, Population Change or Tourism?
I swear its curitiba or london- new islington is inner city developments isnt it?

I'm doing curitiba :smile:

Oh yeah whoops :P
Original post by neil20143
Oh yeah whoops :P

Just dont make that mistake in the exam haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending