The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel P1 20th May 2015

What did everyone think?!

Scroll to see replies

I found it okay, couldve been worse, couldve been better. Answered all but some threw me off.
I thought it was ok, but some of the questions were kind of obscure. What did you do for the last question, I was a bit confused on that one?
Reply 3
Original post by Segsation
I thought it was ok, but some of the questions were kind of obscure. What did you do for the last question, I was a bit confused on that one?

I wrote it was alternating current, described what it was, described how the current is induced then compared it to the graph so 3 points on 0 represents no waves and the ball moving etc
Reply 4
Had no idea what to do on the graph with the line about 8 x p-s.

Probably got the last few equation ones wrong, lucky if I get a B
It was ****ING HARD!!! T_T
Reply 6
Disappointed to say the least. I hope to god the boundaries are lowered. I messed up the calculations are well :/ Crap paper
It was hard!

The calculations and graph just killed me. Thanks Edexcel. That's my a* gone :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by saifkhawaja
I found it okay, couldve been worse, couldve been better. Answered all but some threw me off.

Yea i agree, what questions threw you off?
(edited 8 years ago)
It was hard, I answered all of it but I bull****ted some questions, but I'm guessing the grade boundaries will be lowered.
****ing hell that's my chance of getting an A* gone...:frown:
What did you guys get for the last calculation question
I got like 1.92 but it really confused me
Reply 12
The last calculation was awful! What did you guys get for the question about 8x(p-s) three marker?
What did people get for the question where you had to work out the time from earth?
Reply 14
About the first multiple choice question- it is something like what are the suns rays? I put transverse and not electromagnetic. What did you put?
I rounded it up to 2 hours
Original post by Jamsin
About the first multiple choice question- it is something like what are the suns rays? I put transverse and not electromagnetic. What did you put?

I put transverse and electromagnetic
I thought it meant light rays
Reply 17
Original post by Jamsin

I put transverse and electromagnetic. I'm not entirely sure however so don't take my word.
Original post by Jamsin

Reply 19
Original post by Rainbowhorror01
I thought it meant light rays

That's correct, they are transverse and electromagnetic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending