The Student Room Group

F961 History OCR A Wars of the Roses

Ok so who did this particular exam? I think I really messed up on the first one though I'm not sure... I wrote about both Henry's reign and Edward's first reign and how both faced threats from the over mighty nobles (Richard mainly for Henry, Warwick mainly for Edward.) and then both kings other shortcomings in their reigns not caused by the nobles. Do you think the exam board will accept this? I didn't know whether to write about both or only Henry so I went with both and no one else I've spoken to did... I'm really worried, though I know my knowledge was good for both kings and my response did definitely answer the question, just maybe not the way they wanted me to... Help?
please can someone help me I'm honestly panicking about this
what was the exact question wording? Please someone respond
Hey I've been panicking about the opposite. I only spoke about Henry and realised I should have referred to Edward aswell! As an A2 student I think you've done it right so don't worry. What other question did you do?
Reply 3
Thank god for that! I also wrote about Henry and Edward - basically did exactly what you described! I am so glad someone else did it this way. To be honest I was really happy with my answer but in the last week or so people kept saying 'why did you talk about both Kings, I only did Henry' so I was panicking loads thinking I had been really stupid!! I really think that question was open to interpretation. Totally understand your panic hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending