The Student Room Group

Racist and anti-immigration views held by children revealed in school study

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mick.w

racism is taken more seriously when its towards people of color than it is towards white people. 84% saying yes.
seriously your surprised at this?

we have pakistanis raping white kids on mass and getting away with it because police are afraid of being called racist and any white person that brings it up risks their entire careers and even their safety for being labeled a racist.
good idea for a study. but executed poorly.

There are people raping kids, their race has nothing to do with it other then their physical appearance.

The brain decides to commit crime, not the race. that's like me getting hit by a red car in dodgems and making up some bull**** that red cars are 27% more likely to bump you when it's the driver driving it, same with the brain and the body, whatever colour the body is.

The only reason you would mention their race is either to identify them and if so should include all their details so people could identify them and them only. Height, hairstyle and clothes.

or

You are trying to hint something that all of that certain race are like that in order to create mass hysteria and division.
Reply 21
Original post by Longshot700
There are people raping kids, their race has nothing to do with it other then their physical appearance.

The brain decides to commit crime, not the race. that's like me getting hit by a red car in dodgems and making up some bull**** that red cars are 27% more likely to bump you when it's the driver driving it, same with the brain and the body, whatever colour the body is.

The only reason you would mention their race is either to identify them and if so should include all their details so people could identify them and them only. Height, hairstyle and clothes.

or

You are trying to hint something that all of that certain race are like that in order to create mass hysteria and division.

its irresponsible and dishonest to ignore racial motivation.

hitler killing jews was not just an issue of "killing"
the KKK killing black people is not just an issue of "killing"
just as muslim pedophile rings targeting non muslims is not just an issue of "pedophilia"

clearly you've never heard of motive or modus operandi.

these are all key elements in preventing and catching crime and criminals.

nothing you have said in your above statement has proven that white people do not get taken less seriously when reporting racism against them in comparison to people of color.

infact you haven't really tackled anything that i've said and have just started to spew that race doesn't play apart in crime which is of course naive and moronic.

these a facts. no amount of post racial society and spin doctoring will change that
Original post by Mick.w
its irresponsible and dishonest to ignore racial motivation.

hitler killing jews was not just an issue of "killing"
the KKK killing black people is not just an issue of "killing"
just as muslim pedophile rings targeting non muslims is not just an issue of "pedophilia"

clearly you've never heard of motive or modus operandi.

these are all key elements in preventing and catching crime and criminals.

nothing you have said in your above statement has proven that white people do not get taken less seriously when reporting racism against them in comparison to people of color.

infact you haven't really tackled anything that i've said and have just started to spew that race doesn't play apart in crime which is of course naive and moronic.

these a facts. no amount of post racial society and spin doctoring will change that

It is though, that's like saying 12% of milk I've drunk was spoiled, therefore all milk is spoiled. If anything is naive and moronic, irresponsible and dishonest it's that.

Humans will always do bad things to humans no matter the race or religion. It's so sad that people think like this. Rapists are Rapists, murderers are murderers, focus on that and if you bring race into it you're just a disgusting human being.

If there's a muslim rapist for example, you don't focus on the muslim part, you blame him himself for the actions. Once you remove him there'll be less problems every group of people going.
Not defending this at all but isn't this what the British empire did all over the world?

Vietnam, india, native america etc?

No the British did not travel around the world raping people. And Britain was never in Vietnam
Original post by BrightBlueLight
No the British did not travel around the world raping people. And Britain was never in Vietnam

Well no, wasn't the intention, plus History's written by the winners.
Well no, wasn't the intention, plus History's written by the winners.

History is written by historians.
Reply 26
Original post by Bag of Peanuts

I'm having difficulty understanding why these loaded questions were even given to them. While asylum seekers are not stealing jobs they are certainly in the job market. Many migrants are here illegally. Newspapers can obviously contribute to racism. Racism IS taken more seriously against Asian and black people. Someone even told me it was impossible to be racist towards a white person.
Original post by BrightBlueLight
History is written by historians.

If you say so.
Reply 28
It is though, that's like saying 12% of milk I've drunk was spoiled, therefore all milk is spoiled. If anything is naive and moronic, irresponsible and dishonest it's that.

Humans will always do bad things to humans no matter the race or religion. It's so sad that people think like this. Rapists are Rapists, murderers are murderers, focus on that and if you bring race into it you're just a disgusting human being.

If there's a muslim rapist for example, you don't focus on the muslim part, you blame him himself for the actions. Once you remove him there'll be less problems every group of people going.

right so if your a police officer and you find that a number of pedophiles coming in are all from the same relgious, cultural background. and that they are working with other pedophiles and other pedophile enablers (as in people who don't commit the act themselves but help them evade capture or assist in the crime) are all from the same cultural religious group and have a network across the nation that is exclusive to their own religious cultural demographic. you find that they use language and make claims about their religion. you notice that their victims are exclusively people from outside their community. you notice that they cite their religion as either being tolerant of or even encouraging of their criminal acts. their community as a whole resonates with what they believe and assist the pedophiles from their community in verifying degrees from covering for the pedophiles to trying to cover the mention of the issue of the pedophiles by trying to silence the critics.

what do you do with a section of society that is comfortable with pedophilia in the same way other societies are comfortable with say, smoking cannabis.
Not defending this at all but isn't this what the British empire did all over the world?

Vietnam, india, native america etc?

The British never went to Vietnam (that was the French), and what does this have to do with anything? Nobody wants to bring back the British empire...
Original post by Mick.w
right so if your a police officer and you find that a number of pedophiles coming in are all from the same relgious, cultural background. and that they are working with other pedophiles and other pedophile enablers (as in people who don't commit the act themselves but help them evade capture or assist in the crime) are all from the same cultural religious group and have a network across the nation that is exclusive to their own religious cultural demographic. you find that they use language and make claims about their religion. you notice that their victims are exclusively people from outside their community. you notice that they cite their religion as either being tolerant of or even encouraging of their criminal acts. their community as a whole resonates with what they believe and assist the pedophiles from their community in verifying degrees from covering for the pedophiles to trying to cover the mention of the issue of the pedophiles by trying to silence the critics.

what do you do with a section of society that is comfortable with pedophilia in the same way other societies are comfortable with say, smoking cannabis.

What smelly chav who blames his failiures on other races told you this?

Those paedophiles are paedophiles, they are racist to others who aren't their race, yea true. But their racial genetics didn't make them do this. I doubt any community of people back that up, stop painting a whole group with the same brush.

And before you wonder, I am not asian or muslim. I'm a christian and If I hurt someone and use the bible to justify it, does that mean all of my Christian community back it up? Hell bloody no.
Reply 31
What smelly chav who blames his failiures on other races told you this?

Those paedophiles are paedophiles, they are racist to others who aren't their race, yea true. But their racial genetics didn't make them do this. I doubt any community of people back that up, stop painting a whole group with the same brush.

And before you wonder, I am not asian or muslim. I'm a christian and If I hurt someone and use the bible to justify it, does that mean all of my Christian community back it up? Hell bloody no.

its ironic that you take a stance of "race has nothing to do with it" yet you immediately use a slur directed at white working class people.

you doubt any community of people back that up. but the problem is they do. and people like you who know nothing about the issue just assume things are nice and that a scenario where we are faced with a community that tolerates pedophilia so long as its not directed at their community is something so shocking and horrific that you just stick your head in the sand and hope for the best. helping no one but the pedophiles.

also incase u noticed i keep saying muslim pedophile rings or gangs. and pakistani is not a genetic race. its a made up nation to house indian muslims.

my issues are to do with nurture not nature. so where you have this idea in your head that im saying the pedophiles are motivated by their genes i don't know. i've never and would never say that. im saying their ideology and culture cater to pedophiles in a way that we have not seen with any other group.

for example the hasidic jewish community have an issue with pedophiles not being reported to police. they handle it internally. BUT THEY HANDLE IT. they don't think its ok. its not like "oh theyre raping non jews so its ok we don't care BUT WE WOULD if they were raping our children".

nobody but you has mentioned genetics being the reason people commit certain crime. which is bizarre that the thought even occurs to you.

i don't care that your a christian. but see it like this.
imagine if everyone in your church and every franchise of that church around the country new that you had pedophiles amongst you and that nobody cared because the pedophiles had sex with people who were non believers. then people from outside your religion keep asking you to do something about it. but then when the police try to do their job you say they are discriminating you based on your religion.
thats whats happening.
does that mean all of my Christian community back it up? Hell bloody no.

So if a particular crime is exclusive to group X, then race is NOT a problem?

What a beautiful way to ignore statistics and enforce "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" agenda.

Might as well blame South American cannibalism on "humanity", because we all know how many Jews eat each other compared to Aztecs. Race is not a problem, why make it a problem?! So what that 80% of X commit Y despite them being 1% of the population!?
Original post by whorace
I'm having difficulty understanding why these loaded questions were even given to them. While asylum seekers are not stealing jobs they are certainly in the job market. Many migrants are here illegally. Newspapers can obviously contribute to racism. Racism IS taken more seriously against Asian and black people. Someone even told me it was impossible to be racist towards a white person.

Do these children even know what "asylum" means? How dare they?
And so what if racism is taken more seriously against Asians and blacks?

You sound like a liberal. If you are aware of even a few Islamic doctrines in the Koran that arguably condone sex slavery, then you wouldn't say that.

Religion is a collection of teachings that are meant to properly guide its readers through life and pretty much every situation with every human being. It then creates ironclad traditions when people loyally follow its teachings for generations.

Race is simply skin color. So you're right that it has nothing to do with why someone does something, I truly believe that. But to say being a practicing Islamic has nothing to do with their actions, you're sadly and wildly mistaken.
Original post by SotonianOne
So if a particular crime is exclusive to group X, then race is NOT a problem?

What a beautiful way to ignore statistics and enforce "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" agenda.

Might as well blame South American cannibalism on "humanity", because we all know how many Jews eat each other compared to Aztecs. Race is not a problem, why make it a problem?! So what that 80% of X commit Y despite them being 1% of the population!?

It isn't because it's the brain that makes the decision not the race.

Any idiot can pull statistics out of their ass and use it to prove something.

You take it out on the person not the race, once you remove that person that's a less problem for all races. Plus there's only one race, the human race.

"LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" agenda." Um, I can, just that when something bad happens (say a robber on the news) and I'm not like "Instead of taking out of the person themselves like a reasonable person, I'm gonna focus on his race that has nothing to do with it like a big flaming idiot."
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mick.w
its ironic that you take a stance of "race has nothing to do with it" yet you immediately use a slur directed at white working class people.

you doubt any community of people back that up. but the problem is they do. and people like you who know nothing about the issue just assume things are nice and that a scenario where we are faced with a community that tolerates pedophilia so long as its not directed at their community is something so shocking and horrific that you just stick your head in the sand and hope for the best. helping no one but the pedophiles.

also incase u noticed i keep saying muslim pedophile rings or gangs. and pakistani is not a genetic race. its a made up nation to house indian muslims.

my issues are to do with nurture not nature. so where you have this idea in your head that im saying the pedophiles are motivated by their genes i don't know. i've never and would never say that. im saying their ideology and culture cater to pedophiles in a way that we have not seen with any other group.

for example the hasidic jewish community have an issue with pedophiles not being reported to police. they handle it internally. BUT THEY HANDLE IT. they don't think its ok. its not like "oh theyre raping non jews so its ok we don't care BUT WE WOULD if they were raping our children".

nobody but you has mentioned genetics being the reason people commit certain crime. which is bizarre that the thought even occurs to you.

i don't care that your a christian. but see it like this.
imagine if everyone in your church and every franchise of that church around the country new that you had pedophiles amongst you and that nobody cared because the pedophiles had sex with people who were non believers. then people from outside your religion keep asking you to do something about it. but then when the police try to do their job you say they are discriminating you based on your religion.
thats whats happening.

I really doubt an entire religios community ignores and tries justifying rape, please don't make stuff up.
It isn't because it's the brain that makes the decision not the race.

Any idiot can pull statistics out of their ass and use it to prove something.

You take it out on the person not the race, once you remove that person that's a less problem for all races. Plus there's only one race, the human race.

"LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" agenda." Um, I can, just that when something bad happens (say a robber on the news) and I'm not like "Instead of taking out of the person themselves like a reasonable person, I'm gonna focus on his race that has nothing to do with it like a big flaming idiot."

wow i've never met a hippie militant liberal on TSR before
Original post by SotonianOne
wow i've never met a hippie militant liberal on TSR before

You can keep calling me all these political names doesn't make me wrong.
Reply 38
Racism will continue to grow as long as we have people believing it's a one way street.
You can keep calling me all these political names doesn't make me wrong.

It makes you incredibly wrong to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending