The Student Room Group

CCEA A2 Politics US or Ideologies - Started revising yet or have any predictions?

I'm so scared about this exam on the 26th because I currently have C at AS and need to get a B in August :frown: I'm repeating the British AS paper on the 9th too. I've done quite a bit for the US paper but off the top of my head I don't really know a lot. I'm starting to worry now because I really need an A or at least a high B in this paper. I do really struggle with the topic of scrutiny in the US, especially in the last questions when compared with Britain.

I would love a constitution essay on civil liberities, federalism or flexibility. But the rest of the constitution topics I have no idea :s-smilie:

If anyone had a list of really good examples that can be used for a lot of points that would be a huge help too! I obviously know about the basic examples like obamacare, clinton's failed health care plan, patriot act, bork etc but I need more because I can't find any :frown:

How much revision have you done and how are you learning it?

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending