The Student Room Group

OCR C3 (not MEI) questions

Hi guys,

OCR have not released the June 2014 on their website, so I was wondering if anyone that does have it, could they send it to me?

Also does anyone know raw marks wise roughly what 90 ums is? Say the A=56/72 (80ums)

Thank you very much
Original post by seizetoday
Hi guys,

OCR have not released the June 2014 on their website, so I was wondering if anyone that does have it, could they send it to me?

Also does anyone know raw marks wise roughly what 90 ums is? Say the A=56/72 (80ums)

Thank you very much

Type in "OCR june 2014 grade boundaries 90 conversion which will tell you the mark required for an A*". I am afraid I do not have access to the 2014 papers.
Reply 2
I have now got the paper. can someone please send me the markscheme for june 2014 ocr
I have now got the paper. can someone please send me the markscheme for june 2014 ocr

I am the mark scheme :tongue: jk I dont have it but if you send a copy of your work I can look through and verify it?
Reply 4
Original post by Jai Sandhu
I am the mark scheme :tongue: jk I dont have it but if you send a copy of your work I can look through and verify it?

Thanks I will send it when I get on the computer. It's really embarassing though
Thanks I will send it when I get on the computer. It's really embarassing though

Any work is better than no work, if you send a picture I can write down responses to each question on a piece of paper and corrections and send it back to you.

Quick Reply

Latest