The Student Room Group

Ideal Wife? :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QueenAryela
Men... so damn visual.

+ It's funny how these guys can be spouting what they want, but if they see it...
...They will do nothing but hop back on TSR and be like ..."Guys! How do I talk to girls."

;D

A/S/L?

lol

Honest
Virgin
Down to earth
Laid back
Good work ethic, values, morals etc
Likes a nice holiday :wink:
Emma Watson :love:
Reply 42
-Swift as a coursing river
-All the force of a great typhoon
-All the strength of a raging fire
-Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A lot of love for emma watson,
Emily blunt > emma watson :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smart, supportive, aggressive, sweet, decent, pretty, must love my taste in music and lollipops :colone:
Original post by Imperion
Smart, supportive, aggressive, sweet, decent, pretty, must love my taste in music and lollipops :colone:

whats your favorite lollipop?
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
whats your favorite lollipop?

Strawberry all the way :biggrin:
Strawberry all the way :biggrin:

Thats a respectable choice! However i have to throw my hat in for sour apple/cherry :tongue:
Reply 48

What music do you like? :biggrin:
Blasphemy!!! :eek:
A lot of love for emma watson,
Emily blunt > emma watson :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
-Swift as a coursing river
-All the force of a great typhoon
-All the strength of a raging fire
-Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

I'm upset no one else has repped you for this
Original post by db_F40
What music do you like? :biggrin:

Drum and bass, Chillout.
Thats a respectable choice! However i have to throw my hat in for sour apple/cherry :tongue:

Sour apple comes at a close second. I can't stand cherry :tongue:
Drum and bass, Chillout.

good man, my tastes vary from either end of the musical spectrum from classical to hard rock and everything in between but i do love a good bit of chill drum n bass/chillstep (dont like that abbreviation but i guess its here to stay)
Reply 54
good man, my tastes vary from either end of the musical spectrum from classical to hard rock and everything in between but i do love a good bit of chill drum n bass/chillstep (dont like that abbreviation but i guess its here to stay)

Drum and bass, Chillout.

Very good tastes :P

I listen to everything in EDM though. including DnB and chillout :P

Is chillstep any different from chillout? I do enjoy some classical jazz from time to time. Not much of metal and rock - they sound so alike.

Here's a chillout track - [video="youtube;DVIFQJiPWvc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIFQJiPWvc[/video] hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Original post by db_F40
Very good tastes :P

I listen to everything in EDM though. including DnB and chillout :P

EDM's such a wide spectrum haha. But also some tropical/deep house (whatever people call it). Sounds summer-y and from Ibiza originally.
Reply 57
Original post by StrawbAri
Where are you going to find a virgin?

(My ideal wife is Emma Watson btw)

Emma Watsons my girl crush and virgins do exist, I'm a virgin myself, I'd also like to marry one too.
Reply 58
EDM's such a wide spectrum haha. But also some tropical/deep house (whatever people call it). Sounds summer-y and from Ibiza originally.

lol yea i know :P

Deep house is SICK
Original post by db_F40
lol yea i know :P

Deep house is SICK

Yeah I wish I could find more :biggrin: [video="youtube;vN2Q62uMew0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2Q62uMew0[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest