The Student Room Group

Gcse history a (schools history project)

How's peoples revision going? Any tips?
I'm doing Medicine Through Time with Germany, c. 1919–1945 Depth Study
Paper 1 1st June
Paper 2 10th June

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just started medicine, I'm going to start germany in a few days, perhaps after the Poetry exam ^.^
I'm just wondering, for the public health case studies, do you need to learn both Roman/middle ages, and renaissance up to 20th century? or can i just learn one of those time periods?
Reply 2
Original post by Skyliee
I've just started medicine, I'm going to start germany in a few days, perhaps after the Poetry exam ^.^
I'm just wondering, for the public health case studies, do you need to learn both Roman/middle ages, and renaissance up to 20th century? or can i just learn one of those time periods?

I'd learn them all but only one will probably come up have you got any tips or revision notes I could borrow our teacher is terrible. I've been basically self teaching myself everything!
My teacher has created timelines and revision sheets with questions on for us to fill out if you want them? She also made me a revision guide with key points on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by yellowgiraffe28
My teacher has created timelines and revision sheets with questions on for us to fill out if you want them? She also made me a revision guide with key points on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be amazing thank you so much!:biggrin:
I also am doing medicine. Anyone doing american west? :smile:
Original post by Danny129
That would be amazing thank you so much!:biggrin:

No problem, I will send you them when I get home later. Is there anything specific you want (Germany or medicine etc) or just everything as there is quite a lot! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My history teacher said section a (sources) is likely to be public health and that women were likely to come up in other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Edexcel History B SHP but so worried for Medicine as it's my weakest section :frown: I've got notes but I was wondering what other resources there are!
[QUOTE="asha.o;56077505"]I'm doing Edexcel History B SHP but so worried for Medicine as it's my weakest section :frown: I've got notes but I was wondering what other resources there are![/QUOTE

I have medicine worksheets with questions to fill in:

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

1432223222806.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also have these fill in the gaps timelines:
Disease and infection:
Attachment not found

Surgery and anatomy:
Attachment not found

Public health:
1432223843983.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
No problem, I will send you them when I get home later. Is there anything specific you want (Germany or medicine etc) or just everything as there is quite a lot! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything you got lol. My teacher said for Germany anti-semitism is highly likely to come up for Germany and for Medicine 19+20Century Surgery.
Reply 12
Also have these fill in the gaps timelines:
Disease and infection:
Attachment not found

Surgery and anatomy:
Attachment not found

Public health:
1432223843983.jpg

The Surgery + Disease are invalid apparently?
Everything you got lol. My teacher said for Germany anti-semitism is highly likely to come up for Germany and for Medicine 19+20Century Surgery.

OK I have uploaded my medicine stuff, will upload Germany tomorrow probably as it took me ages to do it and will try to upload the invalid pictures again. I will upload some of the revision guide on topics that are likely to come up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
OK I have uploaded my medicine stuff, will upload Germany tomorrow probably as it took me ages to do it and will try to upload the invalid pictures again. I will upload some of the revision guide on topics that are likely to come up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good you pm me them it's just easier to access thanks
Good you pm me them it's just easier to access thanks

It wont let me pm pictures??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing the same paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
It wont let me pm pictures??

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: It's fine just post on here
Reply 18
Original post by Tommy1499
I'm doing the same paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, what are you predicted to get for History?
Any Tips?
Cool, what are you predicted to get for History?
Any Tips?

An A but I highly doubt I will achieve it, I have science and maths exams after half term which are the more important exams as I need these subjects for A level to carry on with them ( maths, physics, chemistry, economics) I don't think I have the time or effort to invest in learning so much information within the history coarse as the work load is just insanely high .im hoping for a B at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending