The Student Room Group

Does the highest mark count (AQA Physics)?

Hi,

Basically this year I have done a lot on Mechanics (M1 and M2) and feel that I can get a better mark in AQA Physics Unit 2. If I do I have 2 weeks to revise do you think that will be a risk? I mean I looked one of the papers again, the mechanics section was straight forward I just to to recall all the theory. Anyway, in a bad case, if I get a lower grade than before would my highest or the most recent count? Teachers say it's the highest although they you the word 'should' :/

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by RemainSilent
Hi,

Basically this year I have done a lot on Mechanics (M1 and M2) and feel that I can get a better mark in AQA Physics Unit 2. If I do I have 2 weeks to revise do you think that will be a risk? I mean I looked one of the papers again, the mechanics section was straight forward I just to to recall all the theory. Anyway, in a bad case, if I get a lower grade than before would my highest or the most recent count? Teachers say it's the highest although they you the word 'should' :/

Cheers

It would be the highest mark, but can you still sign up to resit the paper this close to the exam?
Original post by Lau14
It would be the highest mark, but can you still sign up to resit the paper this close to the exam?

Cheers, basically I am going to revise over it for the half term and pay for it on the first Monday back and the exam is on the 4th June so timewise its not ideal but I am confident I can get a better grade. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest