The Student Room Group

Which University for Politics? ^^

Hey there guys!
What are the best choices to study bachelor of politics (without oxbridge and Univeristy of London)?

My current list includes University of Manchester, University of Warwick, Univeristy of Edinbourgh and Univeristy of York and (maybe) Leeds/Liverpool/Glasgow.
thanks!
Original post by pares
Hey there guys!
What are the best choices to study bachelor of politics (without oxbridge and Univeristy of London)?

My current list includes University of Manchester, University of Warwick, Univeristy of Edinbourgh and Univeristy of York and (maybe) Leeds/Liverpool/Glasgow.
thanks!

IMO, you can't go much wrong with Warwick, Edinburgh and York. I know it might be premature at this stage, but do you have any specific interests? It is difficult to recommend without, in that there are leading faculty in various areas at very many universities. Outside of Oxbridge and the UoL, the 2015 REF (the government rankings on the basis of which research funds are distributed) for Politics departments ranked universities something like this (my interpretation): Warwick, Edinburgh, Sheffield, York.
Edinburgh, Warwick or Manchester sound like good choices. Glasgow is a good choice as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending