The Student Room Group

Do you do Biology (OCR), Geography (Edexcel) or Psychology (AQA) at A2?

I'm hoping to do these subjects next year (I've 100% failed econ this year...cant even blame aqa i failed horrifically to revise properly for it)

What are they like?

are the paper timings really tight in geography like at as?

similarities between as and a2?

any tips for a2 either subject specific or generally?

thanks!x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Whilerisleeps
I'm hoping to do these subjects next year (I've 100% failed econ this year...cant even blame aqa i failed horrifically to revise properly for it)

What are they like?

thanks!x

Yeah Bio A2 really steps up from last year, I won't lie... It's a lot of content.
Original post by Whilerisleeps

What are they like?

thanks!x

Yeah, I do OCR Biology. The content isn't actually that much harder (if at all) than AS, especially for the F214 paper. F215 is a bit tricker due to the sheer volume of stuff that could come up. However, questions are a bit more fiddly, and you'll find that mark schemes are less lenient.

If you coped with AS Biology you'll be able to cope with A2, you just need to put the work in, which is probably true for all subjects. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest