The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why are people so confident personality will come up?
Reply 21
? I'm not, it came up in jan 07, although it was on psychdynamic explanations so social learning may come up for personality...AAAAAH! STRESSING OUT!
I knowwww!!! Lets stress out together eh??? :p:

ARRGHH!!!!
Arggghh! Who is stressing for this exam 2mra!!!!!! Sleep is soooo borinnnggg!! I hope Gender comes up!
so whats everyone thinking about pro social/anti social I herd that altruism and bystander behaviour won't come up as it came up last year in the June 07 paper
~*Pwincess*~
so whats everyone thinking about pro social/anti social I herd that altruism and bystander behaviour won't come up as it came up last year in the June 07 paper

I think on pro-social and anti-social it'll be either theories of aggression or environmental stressors on aggression. I hope it's not media influences on pro- as I'm not confident on that.
meep... I can't answer any of the past exam papares. I'm going to fail
Not long now guys, I just hope and pray they give us the right questions tomorrow.

I REALLLLLLY don't wanna be resitting this.
Just to confirm this exam is AM isn't it?
Reply 29
yep hoo ****ing raa
Reply 30
I'm pretty sure it is lol. Like 99% sure.
It's AM, fortunately. I despise afternoon exams.
Reply 32
totally failing and i cant get get psychoanayltic dreaming into my head at all i hate freud!
Reply 33
sounds like we are all in for a barrel of laughs innit guys?

=8^(
Reply 34
yep exam is 9:30 am! i shall be in school at half 8 to revise b4 exam (geek lol) i have to cram things into my head just b4 the exam ive done a ridiculous amount of revision 4 this exam and still dont feel ready enough, but i have done loads of past papers today and feeling a bit confident

good luck every 1 :smile: i really hope you all do well and the questions your confident comes up (unless there the ones im crap at :P hehe)

let me know how you all do!
xxx
My exams 8.45 so don't actually get much before exam revision :frown:

Just have to see how it goes...I'm not feeling confident.
I don't like revising the morning of an exam because I always end up noticing something I'd forgotten about and it makes me worry even more. But my exam is 9am so I'm hardly going to have any time anyway once I finally get out of bed and rush to school.
Reply 37
what questions came up today in relationships, aggressions, and biological rhythms. havin a freak out that i may have answere them wrong, help me put my mind at ease!!
RELATIONSHIPS - understudied so can talk about CMC's such as internet or mobile phones
second type of Understudied relationships is gay and lesbians etc....

Agression was just naming 2 theories for part a and part b was evaluating ONE. so you could talk about banduras social learning theory and zimbardo's deindividuation theory in A, then evaluate SLT.....
bio rhythms was the nature of dreams NOT THEIR FUNCTION! So you had to talk abut content, duration, types of dreams (hunts research) I talked quite a bit about La Berge's reearch ito lucid dreaming as this is als relevent and also some aserinsky work. My teacher picked up the exam at the end and mouthed "of ****"

Latest

Trending

Trending