The Student Room Group

WJEC GCSE 'An Inspector Calls' - HELP!!

I got an English Literature Exam tomorrow at 9:00 and I desperately need some advice on it. I am currently working at a 'C' grade, but I think I am far more capable to achieve at least B grade on English Literature paper, hence the reason why 'An Inspector Calls' is my weakest area for studying. Guys, please help me what I need to do and know about An Inspector Calls, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply 1
In addition, how many quotes do you guys think I need for an essay question based on a character question or the main theme question?
5 quotes minimum, just read the book and pray that you miraculously know the mark scheme
Ive heard that shelia, mrs birling or gerald are likely to come up, got the same exam at 9 tmrw too

Posted from TSR Mobile
If its Gerald , im done for
Could also be the inspector! Cover each character and learn atleast 5 quotes for each one! Remeber to add the techniques that are being used in each quote and why they are being used. Also keep repeating the key terms in every point you make to get maximum marks! I have the same exam, all the best! :smile:
Sorry I just realised you're AQA and I'm CCEA so I probably didn't help there hah
Original post by ticktock231
Sorry I just realised you're AQA and I'm CCEA so I probably didn't help there hah

Not even AQA....this is WJEC
Oh my bad haha I'm so silly!
Omg it was mrs Birling or women in society, how did everyone find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending