The Student Room Group

do you sleep barefoot or with socks on

Goodnight bro's & Sis'

BTW, do you usually sleep barefoot or with socks on? I usually sleep barefoot 99% of the time

Scroll to see replies

Barefoot! People who sleep with socks on scare me.
Good Night.

Barefoot obvs.

I can't understand how people sleep with socks on!
It depends on the season for me, oddly enough. In Winter, when it's really cold I keep my socks on when going to sleep as I find that if my feet feel warm so does the rest of me and vice versa. Any other time of the year, it's socks off for me!
Bare-foot...
Don't really care, usually bare foot but if I get home late night with socks on I'm going to bed with them.
Barefoot
Reply 7
Its bad luck to sleep with socks on guysss!!
Barefoot. It's too hot here to sleep with socks on.
Original post by Monaa_
Its bad luck to sleep with socks on guysss!!

did that last night and aced my socio exam :ninja:

I sleep with socks on when it's freeeezing, but I usually remain barefoot.
A sock on one foot. I set my alarm to wake me up every hour and a half (fits in with my sleep cycles) so that I can alternate.
I don't care to be fair lol. Although my feet used to actually burn up if I went to bed barefoot...
Can never sleep with socks on, I like feeling the duvet on my feet so I always fold the duvet underneath my feet...Idk if that's weird but I can't sleep without doing that :redface:
Reply 13
Barefoot... I literally feel socks impeding my blood flow when I wake up, so I just stopped wearing them.
Reply 14
Original post by thecatwithnohat
did that last night and aced my socio exam :ninja:

I sleep with socks on when it's freeeezing, but I usually remain barefoot.

But how do you know you aced it and besides its just a saying, i said it for banter
Original post by Monaa_
But how do you know you aced it and besides its just a saying, i said it for banter

discussion and looking back on my notes afterwards. Awkward if I get a D lmao :laugh:

cool.
Original post by Jamie Manjoume
It depends on the season for me, oddly enough. In Winter, when it's really cold I keep my socks on when going to sleep as I find that if my feet feel warm so does the rest of me and vice versa. Any other time of the year, it's socks off for me!

Same as that bro, same as that.
Reply 17
Original post by thecatwithnohat
discussion and looking back on my notes afterwards. Awkward if I get a D lmao :laugh:

cool.

well goodluck on it then :smile:
I wear socks. :pierre:

I can't bear to sleep without them as I have poor circulation so my feet get very cold and it is very uncomfortable. :moon:
Socks most of the time unless it's boiling hot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending